O'Neal, Wife Celebrate Their Upcoming Baby Girl
Shaquille O'Neal and wife Shaunie Nelson are about to welcome a new addition to their family. The couple is expecting their next child together which reportedly will be a baby girl.
As a celebration, the basket ball star and wife have on last Saturday held an extravagant baby shower for 150 guests at their home in Miami Beach, during which they gave out Babies R Us Wendy Bellissimo diaper bags as party favors.
Moreover, there were also manicures, pedicures, massages and knitting lessons for the guests attending the party. As of everyone to know, O'Neal and Shaunie have had three children together, Shareef, Shaqir, and daughter Amirah in addition to a son and a daughter each of them had from previous marriages.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch