O'Neal, Wife Celebrate Their Upcoming Baby Girl
Shaquille O'Neal and wife Shaunie Nelson are about to welcome a new addition to their family. The couple is expecting their next child together which reportedly will be a baby girl.
As a celebration, the basket ball star and wife have on last Saturday held an extravagant baby shower for 150 guests at their home in Miami Beach, during which they gave out Babies R Us Wendy Bellissimo diaper bags as party favors.
Moreover, there were also manicures, pedicures, massages and knitting lessons for the guests attending the party. As of everyone to know, O'Neal and Shaunie have had three children together, Shareef, Shaqir, and daughter Amirah in addition to a son and a daughter each of them had from previous marriages.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!