O'Neal, Wife Celebrate Their Upcoming Baby Girl
Shaquille O'Neal and wife Shaunie Nelson are about to welcome a new addition to their family. The couple is expecting their next child together which reportedly will be a baby girl.
As a celebration, the basket ball star and wife have on last Saturday held an extravagant baby shower for 150 guests at their home in Miami Beach, during which they gave out Babies R Us Wendy Bellissimo diaper bags as party favors.
Moreover, there were also manicures, pedicures, massages and knitting lessons for the guests attending the party. As of everyone to know, O'Neal and Shaunie have had three children together, Shareef, Shaqir, and daughter Amirah in addition to a son and a daughter each of them had from previous marriages.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince