O'Neal, Wife Celebrate Their Upcoming Baby Girl
Shaquille O'Neal and wife Shaunie Nelson are about to welcome a new addition to their family. The couple is expecting their next child together which reportedly will be a baby girl.
As a celebration, the basket ball star and wife have on last Saturday held an extravagant baby shower for 150 guests at their home in Miami Beach, during which they gave out Babies R Us Wendy Bellissimo diaper bags as party favors.
Moreover, there were also manicures, pedicures, massages and knitting lessons for the guests attending the party. As of everyone to know, O'Neal and Shaunie have had three children together, Shareef, Shaqir, and daughter Amirah in addition to a son and a daughter each of them had from previous marriages.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2