O'Neal, Wife Celebrate Their Upcoming Baby Girl
Shaquille O'Neal and wife Shaunie Nelson are about to welcome a new addition to their family. The couple is expecting their next child together which reportedly will be a baby girl.
As a celebration, the basket ball star and wife have on last Saturday held an extravagant baby shower for 150 guests at their home in Miami Beach, during which they gave out Babies R Us Wendy Bellissimo diaper bags as party favors.
Moreover, there were also manicures, pedicures, massages and knitting lessons for the guests attending the party. As of everyone to know, O'Neal and Shaunie have had three children together, Shareef, Shaqir, and daughter Amirah in addition to a son and a daughter each of them had from previous marriages.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App