Split, Phil Collins & Wife of Six Years, Orianne
Divorce. Is it a disease, virus, or trend? Anyway, British singer and songwriter Phil Collins and his wife of six years, Orianne Cevey, have decided to split, adding the number of celebrities whose marriages do not ever lasting.
"They have decided in the interests of their two children that it is better to separate," a publicist for Collins, Mara Buxbaum, said. "They are both very sad that it should come to this, but have as their priority the welfare and happiness of their children and are determined to remain friends and be loving parents to them."
Detailing on their decision, the couple said in a joint statement on Wednesday March 15th, 2006 that Collins will continue to live in Switzerland to be near to his two young children, Nicholas, 4, and Matthew, 1.
Further Buxbaum revealed that Collins and Orianne have lived separately since the beginning of the year and have been growing apart for some time, which they claimed has put too much pressure on their relationship.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion