Stars Managed to Land Their Feet in "Dallas"
Gives hand at directing the upcoming Fox's drama "Dallas", Robert Luketic has given offers to some notable actors to star in the updated take on the classic '80s series.
They who get the chance are Jennifer Lopez who is offered the part of Sue Ellen Ewing, John Travolta is set to portray J.R. Ewing and Shirley MacLaine who is about to be given the part of Miss Ellie Ewing.
While none of them mentioned has inked a deal to star in, Luke Wilson is already in negotiations which likely to happen. If only the rest of the expected cast willingly sign the contract, the movie will have its production begin in October.
Based on the script written by Robert Harling and Sacha Gervasi, "Dallas" tells about J.R. Ewing, head of the most powerful energy company in the world and the patriarch of a Texas oil clan who are as shady in their business deals as they are in the family politics.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered