Stars Managed to Land Their Feet in "Dallas"
Gives hand at directing the upcoming Fox's drama "Dallas", Robert Luketic has given offers to some notable actors to star in the updated take on the classic '80s series.
They who get the chance are Jennifer Lopez who is offered the part of Sue Ellen Ewing, John Travolta is set to portray J.R. Ewing and Shirley MacLaine who is about to be given the part of Miss Ellie Ewing.
While none of them mentioned has inked a deal to star in, Luke Wilson is already in negotiations which likely to happen. If only the rest of the expected cast willingly sign the contract, the movie will have its production begin in October.
Based on the script written by Robert Harling and Sacha Gervasi, "Dallas" tells about J.R. Ewing, head of the most powerful energy company in the world and the patriarch of a Texas oil clan who are as shady in their business deals as they are in the family politics.
More Dallas News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son