Dixie Chicks "Taking The Long Way" on May 23rd
Making a return to music industry after a 4-years-hiatus, Dixie Chicks is about to give their devoted fans a surprise. It is in the form of a new album. Entitled "Taking The Long Way", the album which all of its 14 songs were co-written by members Marty Maguire, Emily Robison and Natalie Maines, is scheduled for a May 23rd release date.
Was produced by the likes of Rick Rubin, Neil Diamond, Run DMC and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the new set among others consist song titles "Lubbock Or Leave It," "Everybody Knows," and "Not Ready To Make Nice." Following the release of the album, the music group reportedly also has planned to embark on a world tour that will kick-off this summer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival