Dixie Chicks "Taking The Long Way" on May 23rd
Making a return to music industry after a 4-years-hiatus, Dixie Chicks is about to give their devoted fans a surprise. It is in the form of a new album. Entitled "Taking The Long Way", the album which all of its 14 songs were co-written by members Marty Maguire, Emily Robison and Natalie Maines, is scheduled for a May 23rd release date.
Was produced by the likes of Rick Rubin, Neil Diamond, Run DMC and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the new set among others consist song titles "Lubbock Or Leave It," "Everybody Knows," and "Not Ready To Make Nice." Following the release of the album, the music group reportedly also has planned to embark on a world tour that will kick-off this summer.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'