Dixie Chicks "Taking The Long Way" on May 23rd
Making a return to music industry after a 4-years-hiatus, Dixie Chicks is about to give their devoted fans a surprise. It is in the form of a new album. Entitled "Taking The Long Way", the album which all of its 14 songs were co-written by members Marty Maguire, Emily Robison and Natalie Maines, is scheduled for a May 23rd release date.
Was produced by the likes of Rick Rubin, Neil Diamond, Run DMC and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the new set among others consist song titles "Lubbock Or Leave It," "Everybody Knows," and "Not Ready To Make Nice." Following the release of the album, the music group reportedly also has planned to embark on a world tour that will kick-off this summer.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch