Dixie Chicks "Taking The Long Way" on May 23rd
Making a return to music industry after a 4-years-hiatus, Dixie Chicks is about to give their devoted fans a surprise. It is in the form of a new album. Entitled "Taking The Long Way", the album which all of its 14 songs were co-written by members Marty Maguire, Emily Robison and Natalie Maines, is scheduled for a May 23rd release date.
Was produced by the likes of Rick Rubin, Neil Diamond, Run DMC and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the new set among others consist song titles "Lubbock Or Leave It," "Everybody Knows," and "Not Ready To Make Nice." Following the release of the album, the music group reportedly also has planned to embark on a world tour that will kick-off this summer.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'