Dixie Chicks "Taking The Long Way" on May 23rd
Making a return to music industry after a 4-years-hiatus, Dixie Chicks is about to give their devoted fans a surprise. It is in the form of a new album. Entitled "Taking The Long Way", the album which all of its 14 songs were co-written by members Marty Maguire, Emily Robison and Natalie Maines, is scheduled for a May 23rd release date.
Was produced by the likes of Rick Rubin, Neil Diamond, Run DMC and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, the new set among others consist song titles "Lubbock Or Leave It," "Everybody Knows," and "Not Ready To Make Nice." Following the release of the album, the music group reportedly also has planned to embark on a world tour that will kick-off this summer.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting