Charlize Theron Is Single Again?
Hollywood beauty Charlize Theron has reportedly split from Stuart Townsend, her boyfriend of five years, after work commitments kept them apart. Not without reason, but the reports sparked soon after Theron was spotted attending recent showbiz bashes, including the BAFTAs and the Oscars, without Townsend by her side.
Such report was strengthen with a statement made by a friend of the actress' who revealed "Charlize is free and single again. Her relationship with Stuart is well and truly over. They just grew apart. It wasn't always easy because filming often kept them apart for months."
More Charlize Theron News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza