Lou Ferrigno Sued Brother over Family Name
It's no game of "Family Feud", but a real one as TV star of "Hulk" Lou Ferrigno has sued his brother Andy Ferrigno after finding out that the younger man put the family name for his gym equipment store, Ferrigno Fitness of Stewartsville, New Jersey. Alleging trademark infringement, the federal lawsuit was originally filed on January 6 in a New Jersey court, but just made into public a month later by March 10.
According to Associated Press' report, Ferrigno accused his brother of capitalizing on his Incredible Hulk fame with everything from the Ferrigno-boasting name to a Hulk-green awning to the store's Website URL, FerrignoFitness.com whereas the star in fact is not affiliated at all with the business. "On numerous occasions, Lou Ferrigno and members of his family have been contacted or approached by strangers or acquaintances who believe that Ferrigno Fitness is 'Lou's store,'" the lawsuit said, per the wire service.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics