Lou Ferrigno Sued Brother over Family Name
It's no game of "Family Feud", but a real one as TV star of "Hulk" Lou Ferrigno has sued his brother Andy Ferrigno after finding out that the younger man put the family name for his gym equipment store, Ferrigno Fitness of Stewartsville, New Jersey. Alleging trademark infringement, the federal lawsuit was originally filed on January 6 in a New Jersey court, but just made into public a month later by March 10.
According to Associated Press' report, Ferrigno accused his brother of capitalizing on his Incredible Hulk fame with everything from the Ferrigno-boasting name to a Hulk-green awning to the store's Website URL, FerrignoFitness.com whereas the star in fact is not affiliated at all with the business. "On numerous occasions, Lou Ferrigno and members of his family have been contacted or approached by strangers or acquaintances who believe that Ferrigno Fitness is 'Lou's store,'" the lawsuit said, per the wire service.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds