Lou Ferrigno Sued Brother over Family Name
It's no game of "Family Feud", but a real one as TV star of "Hulk" Lou Ferrigno has sued his brother Andy Ferrigno after finding out that the younger man put the family name for his gym equipment store, Ferrigno Fitness of Stewartsville, New Jersey. Alleging trademark infringement, the federal lawsuit was originally filed on January 6 in a New Jersey court, but just made into public a month later by March 10.
According to Associated Press' report, Ferrigno accused his brother of capitalizing on his Incredible Hulk fame with everything from the Ferrigno-boasting name to a Hulk-green awning to the store's Website URL, FerrignoFitness.com whereas the star in fact is not affiliated at all with the business. "On numerous occasions, Lou Ferrigno and members of his family have been contacted or approached by strangers or acquaintances who believe that Ferrigno Fitness is 'Lou's store,'" the lawsuit said, per the wire service.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand