Lou Ferrigno Sued Brother over Family Name
It's no game of "Family Feud", but a real one as TV star of "Hulk" Lou Ferrigno has sued his brother Andy Ferrigno after finding out that the younger man put the family name for his gym equipment store, Ferrigno Fitness of Stewartsville, New Jersey. Alleging trademark infringement, the federal lawsuit was originally filed on January 6 in a New Jersey court, but just made into public a month later by March 10.
According to Associated Press' report, Ferrigno accused his brother of capitalizing on his Incredible Hulk fame with everything from the Ferrigno-boasting name to a Hulk-green awning to the store's Website URL, FerrignoFitness.com whereas the star in fact is not affiliated at all with the business. "On numerous occasions, Lou Ferrigno and members of his family have been contacted or approached by strangers or acquaintances who believe that Ferrigno Fitness is 'Lou's store,'" the lawsuit said, per the wire service.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards