The Lineup for the Annual Ozzfest
The annual Ozzfest hard-rock tour is coming and names included in the lineup slated to perform at the event have also been announced. Ozzy Osbourne is one among many who has been tapped to perform for 10 shows. The singer will be teamed up with such musicians as System of a Down, Disturbed, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil and another major act to be announced on May 23.
The tour, begins July 1 in San Francisco, will play at least 20 cities. Some other musicians slated to perform include Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, The Red Chord, Full Blown Chaos, All That Remains and Between The Buried And Me.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date