The Lineup for the Annual Ozzfest
The annual Ozzfest hard-rock tour is coming and names included in the lineup slated to perform at the event have also been announced. Ozzy Osbourne is one among many who has been tapped to perform for 10 shows. The singer will be teamed up with such musicians as System of a Down, Disturbed, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil and another major act to be announced on May 23.
The tour, begins July 1 in San Francisco, will play at least 20 cities. Some other musicians slated to perform include Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, The Red Chord, Full Blown Chaos, All That Remains and Between The Buried And Me.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'