The Lineup for the Annual Ozzfest
The annual Ozzfest hard-rock tour is coming and names included in the lineup slated to perform at the event have also been announced. Ozzy Osbourne is one among many who has been tapped to perform for 10 shows. The singer will be teamed up with such musicians as System of a Down, Disturbed, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil and another major act to be announced on May 23.
The tour, begins July 1 in San Francisco, will play at least 20 cities. Some other musicians slated to perform include Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, The Red Chord, Full Blown Chaos, All That Remains and Between The Buried And Me.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her