The Lineup for the Annual Ozzfest
The annual Ozzfest hard-rock tour is coming and names included in the lineup slated to perform at the event have also been announced. Ozzy Osbourne is one among many who has been tapped to perform for 10 shows. The singer will be teamed up with such musicians as System of a Down, Disturbed, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil and another major act to be announced on May 23.
The tour, begins July 1 in San Francisco, will play at least 20 cities. Some other musicians slated to perform include Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, The Red Chord, Full Blown Chaos, All That Remains and Between The Buried And Me.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked