The Lineup for the Annual Ozzfest
The annual Ozzfest hard-rock tour is coming and names included in the lineup slated to perform at the event have also been announced. Ozzy Osbourne is one among many who has been tapped to perform for 10 shows. The singer will be teamed up with such musicians as System of a Down, Disturbed, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil and another major act to be announced on May 23.
The tour, begins July 1 in San Francisco, will play at least 20 cities. Some other musicians slated to perform include Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, The Red Chord, Full Blown Chaos, All That Remains and Between The Buried And Me.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'