Irish Rock Band U2 Postponed Vertigo Tour
Australian fans of U2 has to unfortunately wait a little while longer to see their idol perform in the country as the Irish rock band on Thursday announced it was postponing its Vertigo tour dates in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii later this month and in early April due to a family illness.
Explaining on the postponement, the tour promoter Arthur Fogel said the decision was unavoidable "due to the illness of an immediate family member of one of the band." Further, Fogel continued "Any fan of U2 will realize that this decision has not been taken lightly. We will announce further details as soon as we have them."
Due to such fact, ticket holders are advised to keep their tickets until further notice. Meanwhile, details on the band member whose relative was sick and the nature of the illness remained undisclosed.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child