Irish Rock Band U2 Postponed Vertigo Tour
Australian fans of U2 has to unfortunately wait a little while longer to see their idol perform in the country as the Irish rock band on Thursday announced it was postponing its Vertigo tour dates in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii later this month and in early April due to a family illness.
Explaining on the postponement, the tour promoter Arthur Fogel said the decision was unavoidable "due to the illness of an immediate family member of one of the band." Further, Fogel continued "Any fan of U2 will realize that this decision has not been taken lightly. We will announce further details as soon as we have them."
Due to such fact, ticket holders are advised to keep their tickets until further notice. Meanwhile, details on the band member whose relative was sick and the nature of the illness remained undisclosed.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber