Irish Rock Band U2 Postponed Vertigo Tour
Australian fans of U2 has to unfortunately wait a little while longer to see their idol perform in the country as the Irish rock band on Thursday announced it was postponing its Vertigo tour dates in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii later this month and in early April due to a family illness.
Explaining on the postponement, the tour promoter Arthur Fogel said the decision was unavoidable "due to the illness of an immediate family member of one of the band." Further, Fogel continued "Any fan of U2 will realize that this decision has not been taken lightly. We will announce further details as soon as we have them."
Due to such fact, ticket holders are advised to keep their tickets until further notice. Meanwhile, details on the band member whose relative was sick and the nature of the illness remained undisclosed.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert