Irish Rock Band U2 Postponed Vertigo Tour
Australian fans of U2 has to unfortunately wait a little while longer to see their idol perform in the country as the Irish rock band on Thursday announced it was postponing its Vertigo tour dates in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii later this month and in early April due to a family illness.
Explaining on the postponement, the tour promoter Arthur Fogel said the decision was unavoidable "due to the illness of an immediate family member of one of the band." Further, Fogel continued "Any fan of U2 will realize that this decision has not been taken lightly. We will announce further details as soon as we have them."
Due to such fact, ticket holders are advised to keep their tickets until further notice. Meanwhile, details on the band member whose relative was sick and the nature of the illness remained undisclosed.
More U2 News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star