Irish Rock Band U2 Postponed Vertigo Tour
Australian fans of U2 has to unfortunately wait a little while longer to see their idol perform in the country as the Irish rock band on Thursday announced it was postponing its Vertigo tour dates in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii later this month and in early April due to a family illness.
Explaining on the postponement, the tour promoter Arthur Fogel said the decision was unavoidable "due to the illness of an immediate family member of one of the band." Further, Fogel continued "Any fan of U2 will realize that this decision has not been taken lightly. We will announce further details as soon as we have them."
Due to such fact, ticket holders are advised to keep their tickets until further notice. Meanwhile, details on the band member whose relative was sick and the nature of the illness remained undisclosed.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism