Kylie Minogue Plans to Write A Book for Children
Pop star Kylie Minogue gives hand at different direction besides singing. The Aussie star is about to be a fiction writer by publishing a children's book.
Named her first book ever "The Showgirl Princess," it is aimed at children aged six and upwards and will be released by Puffin publications in September.
Jane Richardson, the book's editor says that the story will "appeal to little princesses everywhere who love to dress up and have fun."
Besides featuring photographs of Minogue, the book also will provide "positive messages such as believing in yourself and the importance of friendship and teamwork."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory