Kylie Minogue Plans to Write A Book for Children
Pop star Kylie Minogue gives hand at different direction besides singing. The Aussie star is about to be a fiction writer by publishing a children's book.
Named her first book ever "The Showgirl Princess," it is aimed at children aged six and upwards and will be released by Puffin publications in September.
Jane Richardson, the book's editor says that the story will "appeal to little princesses everywhere who love to dress up and have fun."
Besides featuring photographs of Minogue, the book also will provide "positive messages such as believing in yourself and the importance of friendship and teamwork."
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing