Kylie Minogue Plans to Write A Book for Children
Pop star Kylie Minogue gives hand at different direction besides singing. The Aussie star is about to be a fiction writer by publishing a children's book.
Named her first book ever "The Showgirl Princess," it is aimed at children aged six and upwards and will be released by Puffin publications in September.
Jane Richardson, the book's editor says that the story will "appeal to little princesses everywhere who love to dress up and have fun."
Besides featuring photographs of Minogue, the book also will provide "positive messages such as believing in yourself and the importance of friendship and teamwork."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit