Kylie Minogue Plans to Write A Book for Children
Pop star Kylie Minogue gives hand at different direction besides singing. The Aussie star is about to be a fiction writer by publishing a children's book.
Named her first book ever "The Showgirl Princess," it is aimed at children aged six and upwards and will be released by Puffin publications in September.
Jane Richardson, the book's editor says that the story will "appeal to little princesses everywhere who love to dress up and have fun."
Besides featuring photographs of Minogue, the book also will provide "positive messages such as believing in yourself and the importance of friendship and teamwork."
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures
- Kylie Jenner 'Turned On' by Travis Scott: He's 'More on Her Level' Than Tyga