Celebutante Paris Hilton Gets Restraining Order
Hollywood superstar Paris Hilton surely won't label restraining order as something "hot". In fact, the hotel heiress got one from a court commissioner who on Monday signed off on an unusual restraining order against the beauty, ordering her to stay at least 100 yards away from event producer Brian Quintana who claimed she threatened him -- unless they're at a party together.
Quintana was granted the three-year restraining order against Hilton last month after he testified that she harassed and threatened him after their friendship soured. And due to the fact that both occasionally attend the same social events, their attorneys then drafted an untraditional restraining order that was approved by Superior Court Commissioner on Monday. The agreement mentions that when they attend the same parties, "the stay-away distance may be shortened to 25 feet."
More Paris Hilton News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier