Celebutante Paris Hilton Gets Restraining Order
Hollywood superstar Paris Hilton surely won't label restraining order as something "hot". In fact, the hotel heiress got one from a court commissioner who on Monday signed off on an unusual restraining order against the beauty, ordering her to stay at least 100 yards away from event producer Brian Quintana who claimed she threatened him -- unless they're at a party together.
Quintana was granted the three-year restraining order against Hilton last month after he testified that she harassed and threatened him after their friendship soured. And due to the fact that both occasionally attend the same social events, their attorneys then drafted an untraditional restraining order that was approved by Superior Court Commissioner on Monday. The agreement mentions that when they attend the same parties, "the stay-away distance may be shortened to 25 feet."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says