Celebutante Paris Hilton Gets Restraining Order
Hollywood superstar Paris Hilton surely won't label restraining order as something "hot". In fact, the hotel heiress got one from a court commissioner who on Monday signed off on an unusual restraining order against the beauty, ordering her to stay at least 100 yards away from event producer Brian Quintana who claimed she threatened him -- unless they're at a party together.
Quintana was granted the three-year restraining order against Hilton last month after he testified that she harassed and threatened him after their friendship soured. And due to the fact that both occasionally attend the same social events, their attorneys then drafted an untraditional restraining order that was approved by Superior Court Commissioner on Monday. The agreement mentions that when they attend the same parties, "the stay-away distance may be shortened to 25 feet."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch