Celebutante Paris Hilton Gets Restraining Order
Hollywood superstar Paris Hilton surely won't label restraining order as something "hot". In fact, the hotel heiress got one from a court commissioner who on Monday signed off on an unusual restraining order against the beauty, ordering her to stay at least 100 yards away from event producer Brian Quintana who claimed she threatened him -- unless they're at a party together.
Quintana was granted the three-year restraining order against Hilton last month after he testified that she harassed and threatened him after their friendship soured. And due to the fact that both occasionally attend the same social events, their attorneys then drafted an untraditional restraining order that was approved by Superior Court Commissioner on Monday. The agreement mentions that when they attend the same parties, "the stay-away distance may be shortened to 25 feet."
More Paris Hilton News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'