Hoffman Lands New Role in the "Savages"
Has just won an Oscar apparently doesn't make Philip Seymour Hoffman easily feels satisfied, in fact he keeps moving on honing his acting talent more and more. Thus, the actor reportedly has signed on to star in the upcoming comedy drama "The Savages", joining the already on board cast Laura Linney.
The Fox Searchlight film is written by Tamara Jenkins, who will direct as well. The film revolves around a pair of adult siblings (Hoffman, Linney) who are obliged to care for their estranged and ailing elderly father who never took care of them. As they do, they confront the legacy of their upbringing and the realities of familial responsibility.
Filming is scheduled to begin in April in New York.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim