More about Ferdinand and Cutie's Upcoming Tour
As their spring tour date draws nearer, rock bands Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie set to bring total satisfaction to their fans as they have decided to run the tour for over one month, starting from March 22 at the Memorial Coliseum in Portland, Oregon until April 28 at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada. What's more is that the agents for both groups have intended to keep ticket prices low besides to offer general admission seating whenever possible. "We didn't want to double the price even though it's double the headliners," said Trey Many, Death Cab for Cutie's agent. "I think the lowest price is about $28, but the highest is only $40. We also wanted the fans to get up close to the stage, and in most cases, we have a GA (general admission) floor." Guess that would be such a great news for all fans of both bands then.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce