More about Ferdinand and Cutie's Upcoming Tour
As their spring tour date draws nearer, rock bands Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie set to bring total satisfaction to their fans as they have decided to run the tour for over one month, starting from March 22 at the Memorial Coliseum in Portland, Oregon until April 28 at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada. What's more is that the agents for both groups have intended to keep ticket prices low besides to offer general admission seating whenever possible. "We didn't want to double the price even though it's double the headliners," said Trey Many, Death Cab for Cutie's agent. "I think the lowest price is about $28, but the highest is only $40. We also wanted the fans to get up close to the stage, and in most cases, we have a GA (general admission) floor." Guess that would be such a great news for all fans of both bands then.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance