More about Ferdinand and Cutie's Upcoming Tour
As their spring tour date draws nearer, rock bands Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie set to bring total satisfaction to their fans as they have decided to run the tour for over one month, starting from March 22 at the Memorial Coliseum in Portland, Oregon until April 28 at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada. What's more is that the agents for both groups have intended to keep ticket prices low besides to offer general admission seating whenever possible. "We didn't want to double the price even though it's double the headliners," said Trey Many, Death Cab for Cutie's agent. "I think the lowest price is about $28, but the highest is only $40. We also wanted the fans to get up close to the stage, and in most cases, we have a GA (general admission) floor." Guess that would be such a great news for all fans of both bands then.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik