More about Ferdinand and Cutie's Upcoming Tour
As their spring tour date draws nearer, rock bands Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie set to bring total satisfaction to their fans as they have decided to run the tour for over one month, starting from March 22 at the Memorial Coliseum in Portland, Oregon until April 28 at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada. What's more is that the agents for both groups have intended to keep ticket prices low besides to offer general admission seating whenever possible. "We didn't want to double the price even though it's double the headliners," said Trey Many, Death Cab for Cutie's agent. "I think the lowest price is about $28, but the highest is only $40. We also wanted the fans to get up close to the stage, and in most cases, we have a GA (general admission) floor." Guess that would be such a great news for all fans of both bands then.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri