Box Office's Top 10 Final Figures
It is the second week in a row that "Madea's Family Reunion" stays at the 1st position in the North America box office. Taking in $13 million in ticket sales, the drama comedy genre bringing its gross to $48 million. Debuted at 2nd position is "16 Blocks," which raked in $11.7 million.
Disney's adventure movie "Eight Below" is at No. 3 with $10.3 million, ahead of "Ultraviolet" at No. 4 with $9 million. "Aquamarine," a mermaid fantasy targeted at young girls, opens at No. 5 with $7.5 million, while the remake of "The Pink Panther" downs to 6th place with just $7.5 million.
"Block Party," in addition, follows close behind at No. 7, taking in $6.5 million in ticket sales, followed then by "Date Movie" at No. 8 with another $5.1 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "Curious George" at 9th with $4.4 million and "Firewall" at 10th position with $3.6 million.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie