Box Office's Top 10 Final Figures
It is the second week in a row that "Madea's Family Reunion" stays at the 1st position in the North America box office. Taking in $13 million in ticket sales, the drama comedy genre bringing its gross to $48 million. Debuted at 2nd position is "16 Blocks," which raked in $11.7 million.
Disney's adventure movie "Eight Below" is at No. 3 with $10.3 million, ahead of "Ultraviolet" at No. 4 with $9 million. "Aquamarine," a mermaid fantasy targeted at young girls, opens at No. 5 with $7.5 million, while the remake of "The Pink Panther" downs to 6th place with just $7.5 million.
"Block Party," in addition, follows close behind at No. 7, taking in $6.5 million in ticket sales, followed then by "Date Movie" at No. 8 with another $5.1 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "Curious George" at 9th with $4.4 million and "Firewall" at 10th position with $3.6 million.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris