Box Office's Top 10 Final Figures
It is the second week in a row that "Madea's Family Reunion" stays at the 1st position in the North America box office. Taking in $13 million in ticket sales, the drama comedy genre bringing its gross to $48 million. Debuted at 2nd position is "16 Blocks," which raked in $11.7 million.
Disney's adventure movie "Eight Below" is at No. 3 with $10.3 million, ahead of "Ultraviolet" at No. 4 with $9 million. "Aquamarine," a mermaid fantasy targeted at young girls, opens at No. 5 with $7.5 million, while the remake of "The Pink Panther" downs to 6th place with just $7.5 million.
"Block Party," in addition, follows close behind at No. 7, taking in $6.5 million in ticket sales, followed then by "Date Movie" at No. 8 with another $5.1 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "Curious George" at 9th with $4.4 million and "Firewall" at 10th position with $3.6 million.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked