Box Office's Top 10 Final Figures
It is the second week in a row that "Madea's Family Reunion" stays at the 1st position in the North America box office. Taking in $13 million in ticket sales, the drama comedy genre bringing its gross to $48 million. Debuted at 2nd position is "16 Blocks," which raked in $11.7 million.
Disney's adventure movie "Eight Below" is at No. 3 with $10.3 million, ahead of "Ultraviolet" at No. 4 with $9 million. "Aquamarine," a mermaid fantasy targeted at young girls, opens at No. 5 with $7.5 million, while the remake of "The Pink Panther" downs to 6th place with just $7.5 million.
"Block Party," in addition, follows close behind at No. 7, taking in $6.5 million in ticket sales, followed then by "Date Movie" at No. 8 with another $5.1 million. Rounding out the Top 10 is "Curious George" at 9th with $4.4 million and "Firewall" at 10th position with $3.6 million.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival