Winners of the 2006 Independent Spirit Awards
Another prestigious award went to Philip Seymour Hoffman as the actor has been named Best Male Lead at this year's Independent Spirit Awards held on Saturday, March 4. "It's ludicrous, and I've been given enough," he commented gratefully. "It's all nerve-wracking." His fellow thespian, Matt Dillon, also brought home one award for his winning in the Supporting Male category, accompanied by Amy Adams who took the same honor in female side. As for the Best Female Lead category, it's none other than the "Transamerica" star, Felicity Huffman, that finally nabbed the title.
In the meantime, gay cowboy movie "Brokeback Mountain" still shows its award dominance, taking the honor of Best Feature as well as Best Director for Ang Lee while its competitor at Oscar, "Good Night And Good Luck", only succeed in winning technical category of Best Cinematography. Complete list of winners can be accessed through http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18491,00.html?tnews.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7