Winners of the 2006 Independent Spirit Awards
Another prestigious award went to Philip Seymour Hoffman as the actor has been named Best Male Lead at this year's Independent Spirit Awards held on Saturday, March 4. "It's ludicrous, and I've been given enough," he commented gratefully. "It's all nerve-wracking." His fellow thespian, Matt Dillon, also brought home one award for his winning in the Supporting Male category, accompanied by Amy Adams who took the same honor in female side. As for the Best Female Lead category, it's none other than the "Transamerica" star, Felicity Huffman, that finally nabbed the title.
In the meantime, gay cowboy movie "Brokeback Mountain" still shows its award dominance, taking the honor of Best Feature as well as Best Director for Ang Lee while its competitor at Oscar, "Good Night And Good Luck", only succeed in winning technical category of Best Cinematography. Complete list of winners can be accessed through http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18491,00.html?tnews.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert