Movies Seized the 78th Oscar
"Crash", the drama mystery film centers on the race relations that has captivated Hollywood, is proven good and even more a worth to be seen one. The film has on Sunday March 5th, 2006 during the 78th annual Academy Awards seized the Best Film honor over the heavy weight nominees, which include "Brokeback Mountain", "Capote", "Good Night, and Good Luck", and "Munich".
Despite such fact, the heavily favored gay romance "Brokeback Mountain" still is a big winner at the event. Being nominated for four categories, including that for Cinematography and Achievement in Directing, the movie wins three which are Best Director for Ang Lee, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Music. "I just had to do it. It told me so much about what love is about," Lee revealed on why he wanted to direct "Brokeback Mountain."
For winners of the other categories, like Best Documentary Feature, Best Foreign Language Film Of The Year, Achievement In Makeup, and many more visit 78th annual Academy Awards.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans