Movies Seized the 78th Oscar
"Crash", the drama mystery film centers on the race relations that has captivated Hollywood, is proven good and even more a worth to be seen one. The film has on Sunday March 5th, 2006 during the 78th annual Academy Awards seized the Best Film honor over the heavy weight nominees, which include "Brokeback Mountain", "Capote", "Good Night, and Good Luck", and "Munich".
Despite such fact, the heavily favored gay romance "Brokeback Mountain" still is a big winner at the event. Being nominated for four categories, including that for Cinematography and Achievement in Directing, the movie wins three which are Best Director for Ang Lee, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Music. "I just had to do it. It told me so much about what love is about," Lee revealed on why he wanted to direct "Brokeback Mountain."
For winners of the other categories, like Best Documentary Feature, Best Foreign Language Film Of The Year, Achievement In Makeup, and many more visit 78th annual Academy Awards.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage