Movies Seized the 78th Oscar
"Crash", the drama mystery film centers on the race relations that has captivated Hollywood, is proven good and even more a worth to be seen one. The film has on Sunday March 5th, 2006 during the 78th annual Academy Awards seized the Best Film honor over the heavy weight nominees, which include "Brokeback Mountain", "Capote", "Good Night, and Good Luck", and "Munich".
Despite such fact, the heavily favored gay romance "Brokeback Mountain" still is a big winner at the event. Being nominated for four categories, including that for Cinematography and Achievement in Directing, the movie wins three which are Best Director for Ang Lee, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Music. "I just had to do it. It told me so much about what love is about," Lee revealed on why he wanted to direct "Brokeback Mountain."
For winners of the other categories, like Best Documentary Feature, Best Foreign Language Film Of The Year, Achievement In Makeup, and many more visit 78th annual Academy Awards.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked