Movies Seized the 78th Oscar
"Crash", the drama mystery film centers on the race relations that has captivated Hollywood, is proven good and even more a worth to be seen one. The film has on Sunday March 5th, 2006 during the 78th annual Academy Awards seized the Best Film honor over the heavy weight nominees, which include "Brokeback Mountain", "Capote", "Good Night, and Good Luck", and "Munich".
Despite such fact, the heavily favored gay romance "Brokeback Mountain" still is a big winner at the event. Being nominated for four categories, including that for Cinematography and Achievement in Directing, the movie wins three which are Best Director for Ang Lee, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Music. "I just had to do it. It told me so much about what love is about," Lee revealed on why he wanted to direct "Brokeback Mountain."
For winners of the other categories, like Best Documentary Feature, Best Foreign Language Film Of The Year, Achievement In Makeup, and many more visit 78th annual Academy Awards.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny