Bono Paid Tribute to Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo
Holding the final concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina Thursday, March 2, Bono and his band, U2, saluted Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, the local the human rights group which have been marching weekly for 25 years to publish information about those killed or still missing from "Dirty War" crackdown occurred in the 1976-83 junta. After singing "Miss Sarajevo", the band's frontman walked across a platform near where the Mothers were standing and singled them out while urging the audience to join forces for world peace. "Let's work together, left and right, rich and poor, young and old," he said spiritedly.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked