Bono Paid Tribute to Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo
Holding the final concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina Thursday, March 2, Bono and his band, U2, saluted Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, the local the human rights group which have been marching weekly for 25 years to publish information about those killed or still missing from "Dirty War" crackdown occurred in the 1976-83 junta. After singing "Miss Sarajevo", the band's frontman walked across a platform near where the Mothers were standing and singled them out while urging the audience to join forces for world peace. "Let's work together, left and right, rich and poor, young and old," he said spiritedly.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest