Bono Paid Tribute to Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo
Holding the final concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina Thursday, March 2, Bono and his band, U2, saluted Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, the local the human rights group which have been marching weekly for 25 years to publish information about those killed or still missing from "Dirty War" crackdown occurred in the 1976-83 junta. After singing "Miss Sarajevo", the band's frontman walked across a platform near where the Mothers were standing and singled them out while urging the audience to join forces for world peace. "Let's work together, left and right, rich and poor, young and old," he said spiritedly.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'