Bono Paid Tribute to Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo
Holding the final concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina Thursday, March 2, Bono and his band, U2, saluted Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, the local the human rights group which have been marching weekly for 25 years to publish information about those killed or still missing from "Dirty War" crackdown occurred in the 1976-83 junta. After singing "Miss Sarajevo", the band's frontman walked across a platform near where the Mothers were standing and singled them out while urging the audience to join forces for world peace. "Let's work together, left and right, rich and poor, young and old," he said spiritedly.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?