Bono Paid Tribute to Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo
Holding the final concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina Thursday, March 2, Bono and his band, U2, saluted Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, the local the human rights group which have been marching weekly for 25 years to publish information about those killed or still missing from "Dirty War" crackdown occurred in the 1976-83 junta. After singing "Miss Sarajevo", the band's frontman walked across a platform near where the Mothers were standing and singled them out while urging the audience to join forces for world peace. "Let's work together, left and right, rich and poor, young and old," he said spiritedly.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny