Funlady Is on Work
Touchstone Pictures and Beacon Pictures are teaming up for the sake of the upcoming film project "Funlady." In hand to produce the fact-based comedy is David Duchovny, while Susan Brightbill will write the script, and Tea Leoni has been attached to star in.
"Funlady" follows the life of Linda Brewer, an Arkansas woman who raised her daughters by hosting passion parties and selling marital sex toys out of her car. Brewer dropped out of high school when she got married. When she found herself single and in need of a career, she attended a "passion party," the X-rated version of a Tupperware party, and became a pitchwoman for pleasure, thriving in the Bible belt.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'