Funlady Is on Work
Touchstone Pictures and Beacon Pictures are teaming up for the sake of the upcoming film project "Funlady." In hand to produce the fact-based comedy is David Duchovny, while Susan Brightbill will write the script, and Tea Leoni has been attached to star in.
"Funlady" follows the life of Linda Brewer, an Arkansas woman who raised her daughters by hosting passion parties and selling marital sex toys out of her car. Brewer dropped out of high school when she got married. When she found herself single and in need of a career, she attended a "passion party," the X-rated version of a Tupperware party, and became a pitchwoman for pleasure, thriving in the Bible belt.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film