Madonna to Make Her Festival Debut at Coachella
Madonna, the 'material girl,' is about to make her festival debut April this year, performing at California's Coachella festival. The music goddess has joined the lineup at the 2006 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival for the second night of the Indio, California event on Apr. 30.
Surprisingly, that would be her first festival appearance ever. "I've never performed at a festival," the singer confirmed. "And I'm especially excited about playing at Coachella before I start my own tour."
Coachella takes place between April 29 and 30 at the Empire Polo Fields near Palm Springs. Depeche Mode and Tool have already been confirmed as the festival's headliners.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce