Madonna to Make Her Festival Debut at Coachella
Madonna, the 'material girl,' is about to make her festival debut April this year, performing at California's Coachella festival. The music goddess has joined the lineup at the 2006 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival for the second night of the Indio, California event on Apr. 30.
Surprisingly, that would be her first festival appearance ever. "I've never performed at a festival," the singer confirmed. "And I'm especially excited about playing at Coachella before I start my own tour."
Coachella takes place between April 29 and 30 at the Empire Polo Fields near Palm Springs. Depeche Mode and Tool have already been confirmed as the festival's headliners.
More Madonna News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'