Madonna to Make Her Festival Debut at Coachella
Madonna, the 'material girl,' is about to make her festival debut April this year, performing at California's Coachella festival. The music goddess has joined the lineup at the 2006 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival for the second night of the Indio, California event on Apr. 30.
Surprisingly, that would be her first festival appearance ever. "I've never performed at a festival," the singer confirmed. "And I'm especially excited about playing at Coachella before I start my own tour."
Coachella takes place between April 29 and 30 at the Empire Polo Fields near Palm Springs. Depeche Mode and Tool have already been confirmed as the festival's headliners.
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!