Madonna to Make Her Festival Debut at Coachella
Madonna, the 'material girl,' is about to make her festival debut April this year, performing at California's Coachella festival. The music goddess has joined the lineup at the 2006 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival for the second night of the Indio, California event on Apr. 30.
Surprisingly, that would be her first festival appearance ever. "I've never performed at a festival," the singer confirmed. "And I'm especially excited about playing at Coachella before I start my own tour."
Coachella takes place between April 29 and 30 at the Empire Polo Fields near Palm Springs. Depeche Mode and Tool have already been confirmed as the festival's headliners.
More Madonna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival