Again, Pete Doherty Detained
For one more time troubled rocker Pete Doherty is detained. The Babyshambles frontman was among three men arrested in Birmingham on Monday night following a report of a vehicle being stolen in London.
"Three men were arrested yesterday when a car was stopped in Colmore Row in Birmingham at approximately 9:15 p.m. last night," said a spokeswoman for the West Midlands Police without mentioning further details.
Somehow, all the three men have since been released on bail pending further police inquiries.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'