Again, Pete Doherty Detained
For one more time troubled rocker Pete Doherty is detained. The Babyshambles frontman was among three men arrested in Birmingham on Monday night following a report of a vehicle being stolen in London.
"Three men were arrested yesterday when a car was stopped in Colmore Row in Birmingham at approximately 9:15 p.m. last night," said a spokeswoman for the West Midlands Police without mentioning further details.
Somehow, all the three men have since been released on bail pending further police inquiries.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings