Again, Pete Doherty Detained
For one more time troubled rocker Pete Doherty is detained. The Babyshambles frontman was among three men arrested in Birmingham on Monday night following a report of a vehicle being stolen in London.
"Three men were arrested yesterday when a car was stopped in Colmore Row in Birmingham at approximately 9:15 p.m. last night," said a spokeswoman for the West Midlands Police without mentioning further details.
Somehow, all the three men have since been released on bail pending further police inquiries.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation