Again, Pete Doherty Detained
For one more time troubled rocker Pete Doherty is detained. The Babyshambles frontman was among three men arrested in Birmingham on Monday night following a report of a vehicle being stolen in London.
"Three men were arrested yesterday when a car was stopped in Colmore Row in Birmingham at approximately 9:15 p.m. last night," said a spokeswoman for the West Midlands Police without mentioning further details.
Somehow, all the three men have since been released on bail pending further police inquiries.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...