Again, Pete Doherty Detained
For one more time troubled rocker Pete Doherty is detained. The Babyshambles frontman was among three men arrested in Birmingham on Monday night following a report of a vehicle being stolen in London.
"Three men were arrested yesterday when a car was stopped in Colmore Row in Birmingham at approximately 9:15 p.m. last night," said a spokeswoman for the West Midlands Police without mentioning further details.
Somehow, all the three men have since been released on bail pending further police inquiries.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters