More Stars Added to Aspen Lineup
Dave Chappelle, Lisa Kudrow, Michael Patrick King and Janeane Garofalo have all been tapped to join the lineup of the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival which will be held March 8-12 in Aspen, Colo.
In additional announcement, the event organizers also confirmed Monday that the annual Freedom of Speech Award will be given to Russell Simmons and Def Comedy Jam.
Moreover, the festival also will showcase talent from programs set to air on festival sponsor HBO, such as Robert Wuhl, who will perform his show "Assume the Position with Mr. Wuhl," and Louis C.K., who stars in "Lucky Louie."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'