More Stars Added to Aspen Lineup
Dave Chappelle, Lisa Kudrow, Michael Patrick King and Janeane Garofalo have all been tapped to join the lineup of the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival which will be held March 8-12 in Aspen, Colo.
In additional announcement, the event organizers also confirmed Monday that the annual Freedom of Speech Award will be given to Russell Simmons and Def Comedy Jam.
Moreover, the festival also will showcase talent from programs set to air on festival sponsor HBO, such as Robert Wuhl, who will perform his show "Assume the Position with Mr. Wuhl," and Louis C.K., who stars in "Lucky Louie."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie