More Stars Added to Aspen Lineup
Dave Chappelle, Lisa Kudrow, Michael Patrick King and Janeane Garofalo have all been tapped to join the lineup of the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival which will be held March 8-12 in Aspen, Colo.
In additional announcement, the event organizers also confirmed Monday that the annual Freedom of Speech Award will be given to Russell Simmons and Def Comedy Jam.
Moreover, the festival also will showcase talent from programs set to air on festival sponsor HBO, such as Robert Wuhl, who will perform his show "Assume the Position with Mr. Wuhl," and Louis C.K., who stars in "Lucky Louie."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris