More Stars Added to Aspen Lineup
Dave Chappelle, Lisa Kudrow, Michael Patrick King and Janeane Garofalo have all been tapped to join the lineup of the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival which will be held March 8-12 in Aspen, Colo.
In additional announcement, the event organizers also confirmed Monday that the annual Freedom of Speech Award will be given to Russell Simmons and Def Comedy Jam.
Moreover, the festival also will showcase talent from programs set to air on festival sponsor HBO, such as Robert Wuhl, who will perform his show "Assume the Position with Mr. Wuhl," and Louis C.K., who stars in "Lucky Louie."
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp