More Stars Added to Aspen Lineup
Dave Chappelle, Lisa Kudrow, Michael Patrick King and Janeane Garofalo have all been tapped to join the lineup of the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival which will be held March 8-12 in Aspen, Colo.
In additional announcement, the event organizers also confirmed Monday that the annual Freedom of Speech Award will be given to Russell Simmons and Def Comedy Jam.
Moreover, the festival also will showcase talent from programs set to air on festival sponsor HBO, such as Robert Wuhl, who will perform his show "Assume the Position with Mr. Wuhl," and Louis C.K., who stars in "Lucky Louie."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens