Master P & Bother Face Trial on Gun Charges
Superior Court Judge Joseph Biderman said there was enough evidence for Master P and his brother Vyshonn Miller, also a rapper who uses the stage name Silkk Tha Shocker, to stand trial.
Due to such fact, both rappers then were ordered to stand trial on Monday on weapons charges stemming from their arrest last year after police said that during a traffic stop they found a semiautomatic handgun under the seat of Master P, who was the passenger, and a revolver under the seat of his brother, who was driving.
And thus, Master P and his brother each was charged with one felony count of carrying an unregistered, loaded firearm. They at least face up to three years in state prison if convicted. The siblings are free on bail and are scheduled to return to court March 13 for arraignment.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'