Master P & Bother Face Trial on Gun Charges
Superior Court Judge Joseph Biderman said there was enough evidence for Master P and his brother Vyshonn Miller, also a rapper who uses the stage name Silkk Tha Shocker, to stand trial.
Due to such fact, both rappers then were ordered to stand trial on Monday on weapons charges stemming from their arrest last year after police said that during a traffic stop they found a semiautomatic handgun under the seat of Master P, who was the passenger, and a revolver under the seat of his brother, who was driving.
And thus, Master P and his brother each was charged with one felony count of carrying an unregistered, loaded firearm. They at least face up to three years in state prison if convicted. The siblings are free on bail and are scheduled to return to court March 13 for arraignment.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'