Master P & Bother Face Trial on Gun Charges
Superior Court Judge Joseph Biderman said there was enough evidence for Master P and his brother Vyshonn Miller, also a rapper who uses the stage name Silkk Tha Shocker, to stand trial.
Due to such fact, both rappers then were ordered to stand trial on Monday on weapons charges stemming from their arrest last year after police said that during a traffic stop they found a semiautomatic handgun under the seat of Master P, who was the passenger, and a revolver under the seat of his brother, who was driving.
And thus, Master P and his brother each was charged with one felony count of carrying an unregistered, loaded firearm. They at least face up to three years in state prison if convicted. The siblings are free on bail and are scheduled to return to court March 13 for arraignment.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash