Master P & Bother Face Trial on Gun Charges
Superior Court Judge Joseph Biderman said there was enough evidence for Master P and his brother Vyshonn Miller, also a rapper who uses the stage name Silkk Tha Shocker, to stand trial.
Due to such fact, both rappers then were ordered to stand trial on Monday on weapons charges stemming from their arrest last year after police said that during a traffic stop they found a semiautomatic handgun under the seat of Master P, who was the passenger, and a revolver under the seat of his brother, who was driving.
And thus, Master P and his brother each was charged with one felony count of carrying an unregistered, loaded firearm. They at least face up to three years in state prison if convicted. The siblings are free on bail and are scheduled to return to court March 13 for arraignment.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role