Master P & Bother Face Trial on Gun Charges
Superior Court Judge Joseph Biderman said there was enough evidence for Master P and his brother Vyshonn Miller, also a rapper who uses the stage name Silkk Tha Shocker, to stand trial.
Due to such fact, both rappers then were ordered to stand trial on Monday on weapons charges stemming from their arrest last year after police said that during a traffic stop they found a semiautomatic handgun under the seat of Master P, who was the passenger, and a revolver under the seat of his brother, who was driving.
And thus, Master P and his brother each was charged with one felony count of carrying an unregistered, loaded firearm. They at least face up to three years in state prison if convicted. The siblings are free on bail and are scheduled to return to court March 13 for arraignment.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return