Surviving Alice In Chains Are Hitting the Road
It's been so long that Alice In Chains doesn't embark on a tour since their last with late frontman Layne Staley in 1996. Since then the rest members of the group only go on stage once that was at a February 2005 tsunami benefit show in Seattle.
And now, the surviving members of the grunge rock band are planning to hit the road this summer. Group members, which include guitarist Jerry Cantrell, bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney, will all perform together at the Nova Rock Festival in Austria on June 28.
Heavy-hitters like Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age and Massive Attack will all perform as well. Shortly thereafter, Alice In Chains will warm up for its summer dates with a March 10 performance in Atlantic City, NJ, as part of a VH1 "Decades Rock" episode devoted to Heart.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection