Surviving Alice In Chains Are Hitting the Road
It's been so long that Alice In Chains doesn't embark on a tour since their last with late frontman Layne Staley in 1996. Since then the rest members of the group only go on stage once that was at a February 2005 tsunami benefit show in Seattle.
And now, the surviving members of the grunge rock band are planning to hit the road this summer. Group members, which include guitarist Jerry Cantrell, bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney, will all perform together at the Nova Rock Festival in Austria on June 28.
Heavy-hitters like Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age and Massive Attack will all perform as well. Shortly thereafter, Alice In Chains will warm up for its summer dates with a March 10 performance in Atlantic City, NJ, as part of a VH1 "Decades Rock" episode devoted to Heart.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist