Surviving Alice In Chains Are Hitting the Road
It's been so long that Alice In Chains doesn't embark on a tour since their last with late frontman Layne Staley in 1996. Since then the rest members of the group only go on stage once that was at a February 2005 tsunami benefit show in Seattle.
And now, the surviving members of the grunge rock band are planning to hit the road this summer. Group members, which include guitarist Jerry Cantrell, bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney, will all perform together at the Nova Rock Festival in Austria on June 28.
Heavy-hitters like Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age and Massive Attack will all perform as well. Shortly thereafter, Alice In Chains will warm up for its summer dates with a March 10 performance in Atlantic City, NJ, as part of a VH1 "Decades Rock" episode devoted to Heart.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce