Surviving Alice In Chains Are Hitting the Road
It's been so long that Alice In Chains doesn't embark on a tour since their last with late frontman Layne Staley in 1996. Since then the rest members of the group only go on stage once that was at a February 2005 tsunami benefit show in Seattle.
And now, the surviving members of the grunge rock band are planning to hit the road this summer. Group members, which include guitarist Jerry Cantrell, bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney, will all perform together at the Nova Rock Festival in Austria on June 28.
Heavy-hitters like Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age and Massive Attack will all perform as well. Shortly thereafter, Alice In Chains will warm up for its summer dates with a March 10 performance in Atlantic City, NJ, as part of a VH1 "Decades Rock" episode devoted to Heart.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'