Surviving Alice In Chains Are Hitting the Road
It's been so long that Alice In Chains doesn't embark on a tour since their last with late frontman Layne Staley in 1996. Since then the rest members of the group only go on stage once that was at a February 2005 tsunami benefit show in Seattle.
And now, the surviving members of the grunge rock band are planning to hit the road this summer. Group members, which include guitarist Jerry Cantrell, bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney, will all perform together at the Nova Rock Festival in Austria on June 28.
Heavy-hitters like Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age and Massive Attack will all perform as well. Shortly thereafter, Alice In Chains will warm up for its summer dates with a March 10 performance in Atlantic City, NJ, as part of a VH1 "Decades Rock" episode devoted to Heart.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special