The Billboard Hot 100 Shift
The shift in Billboard Hot 100 doesn't shake Beyonce Knowles from her throne. The pop star holds tight her crown, maintaining her position on top of the chart with her single "Check On It". This is the fifth straight week that she's the single chart winner.
Following her at the 2nd position is James Blunt's "You're Beautiful", and remain at No. 3 is Nelly's "Grillz". Sean Paul's "Temperature", in the meantime, climbs four places from No. 8 to No. 4. Following close behind at No. 5 is Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You" which downs one from last week position.
Meanwhile, T-Pain's "I'm Sprung" falls from No. 5 to 6, followed then at No. 7 by Chris Brown's "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" and Ne-Yo's "So Sick" at No. 8. No. 9 and 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" and Eminem's "Shake That".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia