The Billboard Hot 100 Shift
The shift in Billboard Hot 100 doesn't shake Beyonce Knowles from her throne. The pop star holds tight her crown, maintaining her position on top of the chart with her single "Check On It". This is the fifth straight week that she's the single chart winner.
Following her at the 2nd position is James Blunt's "You're Beautiful", and remain at No. 3 is Nelly's "Grillz". Sean Paul's "Temperature", in the meantime, climbs four places from No. 8 to No. 4. Following close behind at No. 5 is Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You" which downs one from last week position.
Meanwhile, T-Pain's "I'm Sprung" falls from No. 5 to 6, followed then at No. 7 by Chris Brown's "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" and Ne-Yo's "So Sick" at No. 8. No. 9 and 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" and Eminem's "Shake That".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival