The Billboard Hot 100 Shift
The shift in Billboard Hot 100 doesn't shake Beyonce Knowles from her throne. The pop star holds tight her crown, maintaining her position on top of the chart with her single "Check On It". This is the fifth straight week that she's the single chart winner.
Following her at the 2nd position is James Blunt's "You're Beautiful", and remain at No. 3 is Nelly's "Grillz". Sean Paul's "Temperature", in the meantime, climbs four places from No. 8 to No. 4. Following close behind at No. 5 is Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You" which downs one from last week position.
Meanwhile, T-Pain's "I'm Sprung" falls from No. 5 to 6, followed then at No. 7 by Chris Brown's "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" and Ne-Yo's "So Sick" at No. 8. No. 9 and 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" and Eminem's "Shake That".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'