The Billboard Hot 100 Shift
The shift in Billboard Hot 100 doesn't shake Beyonce Knowles from her throne. The pop star holds tight her crown, maintaining her position on top of the chart with her single "Check On It". This is the fifth straight week that she's the single chart winner.
Following her at the 2nd position is James Blunt's "You're Beautiful", and remain at No. 3 is Nelly's "Grillz". Sean Paul's "Temperature", in the meantime, climbs four places from No. 8 to No. 4. Following close behind at No. 5 is Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You" which downs one from last week position.
Meanwhile, T-Pain's "I'm Sprung" falls from No. 5 to 6, followed then at No. 7 by Chris Brown's "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" and Ne-Yo's "So Sick" at No. 8. No. 9 and 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" and Eminem's "Shake That".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences