The Billboard Hot 100 Shift
The shift in Billboard Hot 100 doesn't shake Beyonce Knowles from her throne. The pop star holds tight her crown, maintaining her position on top of the chart with her single "Check On It". This is the fifth straight week that she's the single chart winner.
Following her at the 2nd position is James Blunt's "You're Beautiful", and remain at No. 3 is Nelly's "Grillz". Sean Paul's "Temperature", in the meantime, climbs four places from No. 8 to No. 4. Following close behind at No. 5 is Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You" which downs one from last week position.
Meanwhile, T-Pain's "I'm Sprung" falls from No. 5 to 6, followed then at No. 7 by Chris Brown's "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" and Ne-Yo's "So Sick" at No. 8. No. 9 and 10 is Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" and Eminem's "Shake That".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy