English Actor Hugh Grant Attacked Photographer
Reports circulating on the street mention that English actor Hugh Grant has attacked a photographer. The incident happened Tuesday morning Feb 21st, 2006 on the streets of New York City while the star was walking down Central Park South.
Former Daily News spokesman Ken Frydman, who witnessed the incident, revealed "Hugh Grant had his head down, looking at his cell phone, when this young guy started flashing his camera." Grant immediately responded by taking photographs of him with his camera phone, saying, "How do you like it, mate?" before calling the photographer a "p**sy" and slapped the manila folder he was carrying across his head.
Continued his story Frydman said "The photographer kept smirking at him. He said, 'I don't know what you're so mad about. You're invading my privacy. This is your last warning, you c**t.'" Ignored what Grant said, the photographer "kept taunting him. That's when Grant kicked him in the butt. Not hard - he was just trying to shove him away. I said to the photographer, 'Leave him alone or he's going to hit you again.' I said to Hugh Grant, 'Don't hit him again, or he's going to sue you.'"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences