English Actor Hugh Grant Attacked Photographer
Reports circulating on the street mention that English actor Hugh Grant has attacked a photographer. The incident happened Tuesday morning Feb 21st, 2006 on the streets of New York City while the star was walking down Central Park South.
Former Daily News spokesman Ken Frydman, who witnessed the incident, revealed "Hugh Grant had his head down, looking at his cell phone, when this young guy started flashing his camera." Grant immediately responded by taking photographs of him with his camera phone, saying, "How do you like it, mate?" before calling the photographer a "p**sy" and slapped the manila folder he was carrying across his head.
Continued his story Frydman said "The photographer kept smirking at him. He said, 'I don't know what you're so mad about. You're invading my privacy. This is your last warning, you c**t.'" Ignored what Grant said, the photographer "kept taunting him. That's when Grant kicked him in the butt. Not hard - he was just trying to shove him away. I said to the photographer, 'Leave him alone or he's going to hit you again.' I said to Hugh Grant, 'Don't hit him again, or he's going to sue you.'"
More Hugh Grant News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards