English Actor Hugh Grant Attacked Photographer
Reports circulating on the street mention that English actor Hugh Grant has attacked a photographer. The incident happened Tuesday morning Feb 21st, 2006 on the streets of New York City while the star was walking down Central Park South.
Former Daily News spokesman Ken Frydman, who witnessed the incident, revealed "Hugh Grant had his head down, looking at his cell phone, when this young guy started flashing his camera." Grant immediately responded by taking photographs of him with his camera phone, saying, "How do you like it, mate?" before calling the photographer a "p**sy" and slapped the manila folder he was carrying across his head.
Continued his story Frydman said "The photographer kept smirking at him. He said, 'I don't know what you're so mad about. You're invading my privacy. This is your last warning, you c**t.'" Ignored what Grant said, the photographer "kept taunting him. That's when Grant kicked him in the butt. Not hard - he was just trying to shove him away. I said to the photographer, 'Leave him alone or he's going to hit you again.' I said to Hugh Grant, 'Don't hit him again, or he's going to sue you.'"
More Hugh Grant News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier