English Actor Hugh Grant Attacked Photographer
Reports circulating on the street mention that English actor Hugh Grant has attacked a photographer. The incident happened Tuesday morning Feb 21st, 2006 on the streets of New York City while the star was walking down Central Park South.
Former Daily News spokesman Ken Frydman, who witnessed the incident, revealed "Hugh Grant had his head down, looking at his cell phone, when this young guy started flashing his camera." Grant immediately responded by taking photographs of him with his camera phone, saying, "How do you like it, mate?" before calling the photographer a "p**sy" and slapped the manila folder he was carrying across his head.
Continued his story Frydman said "The photographer kept smirking at him. He said, 'I don't know what you're so mad about. You're invading my privacy. This is your last warning, you c**t.'" Ignored what Grant said, the photographer "kept taunting him. That's when Grant kicked him in the butt. Not hard - he was just trying to shove him away. I said to the photographer, 'Leave him alone or he's going to hit you again.' I said to Hugh Grant, 'Don't hit him again, or he's going to sue you.'"
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'