Kid Rock Attempted to Stop Sale of Sex Video
Music figure Kid Rock has on Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 had U.S. District Court Judge John Feikens issued a temporary restraining order, forbidding World Wide Red Light District from selling his sex video or using his likeness in its promotions. The rap-rocker apparently also is attempting to ask for a permanent injunction against sales of the sex tape, arguing that his trademark and privacy rights had been violated.
Just for everybody to know, Kid Rock and former Creed singer Scott Stapp have recently been caught in a videotape having sex with four women after a Miami concert. The tape was made around the time that the twosome played a concert together at the Orange Bowl in December 1999. A hearing is set for Friday in Detroit to hear arguments in the case.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences