Kid Rock Attempted to Stop Sale of Sex Video
Music figure Kid Rock has on Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 had U.S. District Court Judge John Feikens issued a temporary restraining order, forbidding World Wide Red Light District from selling his sex video or using his likeness in its promotions. The rap-rocker apparently also is attempting to ask for a permanent injunction against sales of the sex tape, arguing that his trademark and privacy rights had been violated.
Just for everybody to know, Kid Rock and former Creed singer Scott Stapp have recently been caught in a videotape having sex with four women after a Miami concert. The tape was made around the time that the twosome played a concert together at the Orange Bowl in December 1999. A hearing is set for Friday in Detroit to hear arguments in the case.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake