Kid Rock Attempted to Stop Sale of Sex Video
Music figure Kid Rock has on Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 had U.S. District Court Judge John Feikens issued a temporary restraining order, forbidding World Wide Red Light District from selling his sex video or using his likeness in its promotions. The rap-rocker apparently also is attempting to ask for a permanent injunction against sales of the sex tape, arguing that his trademark and privacy rights had been violated.
Just for everybody to know, Kid Rock and former Creed singer Scott Stapp have recently been caught in a videotape having sex with four women after a Miami concert. The tape was made around the time that the twosome played a concert together at the Orange Bowl in December 1999. A hearing is set for Friday in Detroit to hear arguments in the case.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered