Kid Rock Attempted to Stop Sale of Sex Video
Music figure Kid Rock has on Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 had U.S. District Court Judge John Feikens issued a temporary restraining order, forbidding World Wide Red Light District from selling his sex video or using his likeness in its promotions. The rap-rocker apparently also is attempting to ask for a permanent injunction against sales of the sex tape, arguing that his trademark and privacy rights had been violated.
Just for everybody to know, Kid Rock and former Creed singer Scott Stapp have recently been caught in a videotape having sex with four women after a Miami concert. The tape was made around the time that the twosome played a concert together at the Orange Bowl in December 1999. A hearing is set for Friday in Detroit to hear arguments in the case.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly