Kid Rock Attempted to Stop Sale of Sex Video
Music figure Kid Rock has on Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 had U.S. District Court Judge John Feikens issued a temporary restraining order, forbidding World Wide Red Light District from selling his sex video or using his likeness in its promotions. The rap-rocker apparently also is attempting to ask for a permanent injunction against sales of the sex tape, arguing that his trademark and privacy rights had been violated.
Just for everybody to know, Kid Rock and former Creed singer Scott Stapp have recently been caught in a videotape having sex with four women after a Miami concert. The tape was made around the time that the twosome played a concert together at the Orange Bowl in December 1999. A hearing is set for Friday in Detroit to hear arguments in the case.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music