Barrymore & Lange Are in "Grey Gardens"
Hollywood actresses Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange are about to star in the upcoming "Grey Gardens."
It is a fact-based drama about the eccentric aunt and first cousin of Jackie Kennedy (both named Edith Bouvier Beale aka "Big and Little Edie") raised as Park Avenue débutantes but who withdrew from New York society, taking shelter at their Long Island summer home, "Grey Gardens." As their wealth and contact with the outside world dwindled, so did their grasp on reality. They were reintroduced to the world when international tabloids learned of a health department raid on their home, and Jackie swooped in to save her relatives.
Reported to direct is Michael Sucsy, who wrote the screenplay as well. Besides, Sucsy also is giving hand at producing along with Lucy Barzun and Rachael Horovitz. Barrymore is set play Little Edie, and Lange will play her mother, Big Edie Bouvier Beale.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert