Freeman Honored with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award
Jason Kaminsky, UCLA campus events commissioner, released an announcement Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 mentioned that the institution is about to honor Morgan Freeman with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award, which recognizes outstanding screen performances and professional achievement.
Speaking on that matter Kaminsky said "It was said that Spencer Tracy's natural style set him apart from actors of his time and set performance standards for future generations. We think that the same can be said for the acting of Mr. Freeman." And thus, an award ceremony has been scheduled for March 7.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video