Freeman Honored with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award
Jason Kaminsky, UCLA campus events commissioner, released an announcement Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 mentioned that the institution is about to honor Morgan Freeman with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award, which recognizes outstanding screen performances and professional achievement.
Speaking on that matter Kaminsky said "It was said that Spencer Tracy's natural style set him apart from actors of his time and set performance standards for future generations. We think that the same can be said for the acting of Mr. Freeman." And thus, an award ceremony has been scheduled for March 7.
More Morgan Freeman News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture