Freeman Honored with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award
Jason Kaminsky, UCLA campus events commissioner, released an announcement Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 mentioned that the institution is about to honor Morgan Freeman with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award, which recognizes outstanding screen performances and professional achievement.
Speaking on that matter Kaminsky said "It was said that Spencer Tracy's natural style set him apart from actors of his time and set performance standards for future generations. We think that the same can be said for the acting of Mr. Freeman." And thus, an award ceremony has been scheduled for March 7.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'