Freeman Honored with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award
Jason Kaminsky, UCLA campus events commissioner, released an announcement Tuesday Feb 21st, 2006 mentioned that the institution is about to honor Morgan Freeman with UCLA's Spencer Tracy Award, which recognizes outstanding screen performances and professional achievement.
Speaking on that matter Kaminsky said "It was said that Spencer Tracy's natural style set him apart from actors of his time and set performance standards for future generations. We think that the same can be said for the acting of Mr. Freeman." And thus, an award ceremony has been scheduled for March 7.
More Morgan Freeman News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video