More Actors to Star in Reign O'er Me
Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle both have agreed to topline the upcoming drama "Reign O'er Me." Meanwhile, Saffron Burrows, Jada Pinkett Smith and Liv Tyler are all still in final talks to also star in.
As of its story, the Mike Binder direction follows a man (Sandler) who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief. He runs into his former college roommate (Cheadle), who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss.
Burrows is set to play Donna, a patient of Cheadle's character who has entanglements with both men. Smith, on the other hand, will play Janeane, the wife of Cheadle's character, while Tyler would play Angela, a psychiatrist.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs