More Actors to Star in Reign O'er Me
Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle both have agreed to topline the upcoming drama "Reign O'er Me." Meanwhile, Saffron Burrows, Jada Pinkett Smith and Liv Tyler are all still in final talks to also star in.
As of its story, the Mike Binder direction follows a man (Sandler) who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief. He runs into his former college roommate (Cheadle), who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss.
Burrows is set to play Donna, a patient of Cheadle's character who has entanglements with both men. Smith, on the other hand, will play Janeane, the wife of Cheadle's character, while Tyler would play Angela, a psychiatrist.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media