More Actors to Star in Reign O'er Me
Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle both have agreed to topline the upcoming drama "Reign O'er Me." Meanwhile, Saffron Burrows, Jada Pinkett Smith and Liv Tyler are all still in final talks to also star in.
As of its story, the Mike Binder direction follows a man (Sandler) who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief. He runs into his former college roommate (Cheadle), who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss.
Burrows is set to play Donna, a patient of Cheadle's character who has entanglements with both men. Smith, on the other hand, will play Janeane, the wife of Cheadle's character, while Tyler would play Angela, a psychiatrist.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour