More Actors to Star in Reign O'er Me
Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle both have agreed to topline the upcoming drama "Reign O'er Me." Meanwhile, Saffron Burrows, Jada Pinkett Smith and Liv Tyler are all still in final talks to also star in.
As of its story, the Mike Binder direction follows a man (Sandler) who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief. He runs into his former college roommate (Cheadle), who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss.
Burrows is set to play Donna, a patient of Cheadle's character who has entanglements with both men. Smith, on the other hand, will play Janeane, the wife of Cheadle's character, while Tyler would play Angela, a psychiatrist.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'