More Actors to Star in Reign O'er Me
Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle both have agreed to topline the upcoming drama "Reign O'er Me." Meanwhile, Saffron Burrows, Jada Pinkett Smith and Liv Tyler are all still in final talks to also star in.
As of its story, the Mike Binder direction follows a man (Sandler) who lost his family on Sept. 11 and has never recovered from his grief. He runs into his former college roommate (Cheadle), who has become a doctor and who is determined to help his ex-roomie come to grips with his loss.
Burrows is set to play Donna, a patient of Cheadle's character who has entanglements with both men. Smith, on the other hand, will play Janeane, the wife of Cheadle's character, while Tyler would play Angela, a psychiatrist.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby