Newly 007 Agent Craig Injured During Filming
Playing 007 agent James Bond isn't easy indeed. Filming the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" has cost Daniel Craig his two teeth. Ups. That's too bad.
The actor has to unfortunately have his London-based dentist Rob McNeil flown out to Prague where "Casino Royale" is currently filming to fix caps onto his broken teeth.
Explaining on the incident, a source said "Daniel was filming with some minor actors when he got hit in the face. He was reeling from a heavy blow and staggered back holding his face. He put his hand to his mouth but the blood started to seep through his fingers - it was horrible."
More Daniel Craig News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back