Newly 007 Agent Craig Injured During Filming
Playing 007 agent James Bond isn't easy indeed. Filming the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" has cost Daniel Craig his two teeth. Ups. That's too bad.
The actor has to unfortunately have his London-based dentist Rob McNeil flown out to Prague where "Casino Royale" is currently filming to fix caps onto his broken teeth.
Explaining on the incident, a source said "Daniel was filming with some minor actors when he got hit in the face. He was reeling from a heavy blow and staggered back holding his face. He put his hand to his mouth but the blood started to seep through his fingers - it was horrible."
More Daniel Craig News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair