Newly 007 Agent Craig Injured During Filming
Playing 007 agent James Bond isn't easy indeed. Filming the highly anticipated "Casino Royale" has cost Daniel Craig his two teeth. Ups. That's too bad.
The actor has to unfortunately have his London-based dentist Rob McNeil flown out to Prague where "Casino Royale" is currently filming to fix caps onto his broken teeth.
Explaining on the incident, a source said "Daniel was filming with some minor actors when he got hit in the face. He was reeling from a heavy blow and staggered back holding his face. He put his hand to his mouth but the blood started to seep through his fingers - it was horrible."
More Daniel Craig News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media