The Gibb Brothers of Bee Gees Reunited on Stage
The surviving Bee Gees, Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb, have on Saturday night Feb 19th, 2006 reunited on stage. The performance took place at the Diplomat Hotel is a private concert held to raise money for the Diabetes Research Institute at an annual benefit for the organization. That's according to Gibb's publicist Paul Bloch.
The Gibb brothers performed many of Bee Gees hits including "Stayin' Alive," "Massachusetts," "How Deep is Your Love" and "Don't Forget to Remember," which is a tribute to Maurice Gibb who died at age 53 in January 2003 after emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album