The Gibb Brothers of Bee Gees Reunited on Stage
The surviving Bee Gees, Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb, have on Saturday night Feb 19th, 2006 reunited on stage. The performance took place at the Diplomat Hotel is a private concert held to raise money for the Diabetes Research Institute at an annual benefit for the organization. That's according to Gibb's publicist Paul Bloch.
The Gibb brothers performed many of Bee Gees hits including "Stayin' Alive," "Massachusetts," "How Deep is Your Love" and "Don't Forget to Remember," which is a tribute to Maurice Gibb who died at age 53 in January 2003 after emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs