The Gibb Brothers of Bee Gees Reunited on Stage
The surviving Bee Gees, Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb, have on Saturday night Feb 19th, 2006 reunited on stage. The performance took place at the Diplomat Hotel is a private concert held to raise money for the Diabetes Research Institute at an annual benefit for the organization. That's according to Gibb's publicist Paul Bloch.
The Gibb brothers performed many of Bee Gees hits including "Stayin' Alive," "Massachusetts," "How Deep is Your Love" and "Don't Forget to Remember," which is a tribute to Maurice Gibb who died at age 53 in January 2003 after emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie