The Gibb Brothers of Bee Gees Reunited on Stage
The surviving Bee Gees, Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb, have on Saturday night Feb 19th, 2006 reunited on stage. The performance took place at the Diplomat Hotel is a private concert held to raise money for the Diabetes Research Institute at an annual benefit for the organization. That's according to Gibb's publicist Paul Bloch.
The Gibb brothers performed many of Bee Gees hits including "Stayin' Alive," "Massachusetts," "How Deep is Your Love" and "Don't Forget to Remember," which is a tribute to Maurice Gibb who died at age 53 in January 2003 after emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?