A Fourth Marriage for Lisa Marie Presley
Paul Bloch, a publicist for Lisa Marie Presley has on Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 released an announcement mentioned that his client and her music producer Michael Lockwood have tied the knot in Kyoto, Japan. The couple reportedly married in a traditional Japanese ceremony on Jan. 22.
Lisa's mother, Priscilla Presley attended the ceremony while walked her daughter down the aisle. Meanwhile, Danny Keough, Lisa's ex-husband served as Lockwood's best man at the ceremony. Also attending the wedding were Lockwood's parents, Vivian and William Lockwood.
That was a forth marriage for Lisa, that's for everybody to know.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics