A Fourth Marriage for Lisa Marie Presley
Paul Bloch, a publicist for Lisa Marie Presley has on Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 released an announcement mentioned that his client and her music producer Michael Lockwood have tied the knot in Kyoto, Japan. The couple reportedly married in a traditional Japanese ceremony on Jan. 22.
Lisa's mother, Priscilla Presley attended the ceremony while walked her daughter down the aisle. Meanwhile, Danny Keough, Lisa's ex-husband served as Lockwood's best man at the ceremony. Also attending the wedding were Lockwood's parents, Vivian and William Lockwood.
That was a forth marriage for Lisa, that's for everybody to know.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child