A Fourth Marriage for Lisa Marie Presley
Paul Bloch, a publicist for Lisa Marie Presley has on Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 released an announcement mentioned that his client and her music producer Michael Lockwood have tied the knot in Kyoto, Japan. The couple reportedly married in a traditional Japanese ceremony on Jan. 22.
Lisa's mother, Priscilla Presley attended the ceremony while walked her daughter down the aisle. Meanwhile, Danny Keough, Lisa's ex-husband served as Lockwood's best man at the ceremony. Also attending the wedding were Lockwood's parents, Vivian and William Lockwood.
That was a forth marriage for Lisa, that's for everybody to know.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding