A Fourth Marriage for Lisa Marie Presley
Paul Bloch, a publicist for Lisa Marie Presley has on Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 released an announcement mentioned that his client and her music producer Michael Lockwood have tied the knot in Kyoto, Japan. The couple reportedly married in a traditional Japanese ceremony on Jan. 22.
Lisa's mother, Priscilla Presley attended the ceremony while walked her daughter down the aisle. Meanwhile, Danny Keough, Lisa's ex-husband served as Lockwood's best man at the ceremony. Also attending the wedding were Lockwood's parents, Vivian and William Lockwood.
That was a forth marriage for Lisa, that's for everybody to know.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked