A Fourth Marriage for Lisa Marie Presley
Paul Bloch, a publicist for Lisa Marie Presley has on Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 released an announcement mentioned that his client and her music producer Michael Lockwood have tied the knot in Kyoto, Japan. The couple reportedly married in a traditional Japanese ceremony on Jan. 22.
Lisa's mother, Priscilla Presley attended the ceremony while walked her daughter down the aisle. Meanwhile, Danny Keough, Lisa's ex-husband served as Lockwood's best man at the ceremony. Also attending the wedding were Lockwood's parents, Vivian and William Lockwood.
That was a forth marriage for Lisa, that's for everybody to know.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video