Coldplay to Call It Quit?
Rumor has it that British band Coldplay is about to call it quit. Such report actually was prompted by the band lead singer Chris Martin's recent statement at the Brit Awards, during which he said "You won't see us at one of these for many, many years. We won't see you for a long time. I mean it. It's going to be years before we have the chance to say this again."
The man prompted even more speculation on the band's split as later in the evening he said "We got to go. People are fed up with us, and so are we." Despite such reports, Coldplay's London rep insists the hiatus will be no more than the standard break bands usually take between churning out albums. Probably Martin just wants to spend more times with wife Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'