Coldplay to Call It Quit?
Rumor has it that British band Coldplay is about to call it quit. Such report actually was prompted by the band lead singer Chris Martin's recent statement at the Brit Awards, during which he said "You won't see us at one of these for many, many years. We won't see you for a long time. I mean it. It's going to be years before we have the chance to say this again."
The man prompted even more speculation on the band's split as later in the evening he said "We got to go. People are fed up with us, and so are we." Despite such reports, Coldplay's London rep insists the hiatus will be no more than the standard break bands usually take between churning out albums. Probably Martin just wants to spend more times with wife Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo