Coldplay to Call It Quit?
Rumor has it that British band Coldplay is about to call it quit. Such report actually was prompted by the band lead singer Chris Martin's recent statement at the Brit Awards, during which he said "You won't see us at one of these for many, many years. We won't see you for a long time. I mean it. It's going to be years before we have the chance to say this again."
The man prompted even more speculation on the band's split as later in the evening he said "We got to go. People are fed up with us, and so are we." Despite such reports, Coldplay's London rep insists the hiatus will be no more than the standard break bands usually take between churning out albums. Probably Martin just wants to spend more times with wife Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple.
More Coldplay News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert