Coldplay to Call It Quit?
Rumor has it that British band Coldplay is about to call it quit. Such report actually was prompted by the band lead singer Chris Martin's recent statement at the Brit Awards, during which he said "You won't see us at one of these for many, many years. We won't see you for a long time. I mean it. It's going to be years before we have the chance to say this again."
The man prompted even more speculation on the band's split as later in the evening he said "We got to go. People are fed up with us, and so are we." Despite such reports, Coldplay's London rep insists the hiatus will be no more than the standard break bands usually take between churning out albums. Probably Martin just wants to spend more times with wife Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple.
More Coldplay News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie