John Michael Montgomery Arrested on DUI
John Michael Montgomery joining the long line up of notable celebrities to face DUI charges. The country singer has on early Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 arrested and charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled drug.
In addition, the star also was charged with having a prescription drug not in its proper container, two counts of carrying a concealed deadly weapon, disregarding a traffic control device and improper turning. Further officials revealed that Montgomery had two loaded handguns in his vehicle, one under the driver's seat and one under the front passenger's seat. The report listed the controlled substance as the painkiller Endocet.
Was arrested at 2:54 a.m. ET after being pulled over at the intersection of Man O' War Boulevard and Belleau Wood Drive in the south end of town, Montgomery was released from custody several hours later.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular