John Michael Montgomery Arrested on DUI
John Michael Montgomery joining the long line up of notable celebrities to face DUI charges. The country singer has on early Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 arrested and charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled drug.
In addition, the star also was charged with having a prescription drug not in its proper container, two counts of carrying a concealed deadly weapon, disregarding a traffic control device and improper turning. Further officials revealed that Montgomery had two loaded handguns in his vehicle, one under the driver's seat and one under the front passenger's seat. The report listed the controlled substance as the painkiller Endocet.
Was arrested at 2:54 a.m. ET after being pulled over at the intersection of Man O' War Boulevard and Belleau Wood Drive in the south end of town, Montgomery was released from custody several hours later.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'