John Michael Montgomery Arrested on DUI
John Michael Montgomery joining the long line up of notable celebrities to face DUI charges. The country singer has on early Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 arrested and charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled drug.
In addition, the star also was charged with having a prescription drug not in its proper container, two counts of carrying a concealed deadly weapon, disregarding a traffic control device and improper turning. Further officials revealed that Montgomery had two loaded handguns in his vehicle, one under the driver's seat and one under the front passenger's seat. The report listed the controlled substance as the painkiller Endocet.
Was arrested at 2:54 a.m. ET after being pulled over at the intersection of Man O' War Boulevard and Belleau Wood Drive in the south end of town, Montgomery was released from custody several hours later.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen