John Michael Montgomery Arrested on DUI
John Michael Montgomery joining the long line up of notable celebrities to face DUI charges. The country singer has on early Thursday Feb 16th, 2006 arrested and charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled drug.
In addition, the star also was charged with having a prescription drug not in its proper container, two counts of carrying a concealed deadly weapon, disregarding a traffic control device and improper turning. Further officials revealed that Montgomery had two loaded handguns in his vehicle, one under the driver's seat and one under the front passenger's seat. The report listed the controlled substance as the painkiller Endocet.
Was arrested at 2:54 a.m. ET after being pulled over at the intersection of Man O' War Boulevard and Belleau Wood Drive in the south end of town, Montgomery was released from custody several hours later.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her