David Hasselhoff Isn't Ready Yet for 'Action' Tour
David Hasselhoff has, unfortunately, postponed his Australian tour, dubbed "Ready For Action" tour, for he has just won a part in a new TV project.
Had previously been scheduled to perform in Sidney and Melbourne this month, Hasselhoff insists he will visit Australia later this month, telling fans through his official tour website "Thank you for your understanding and patience and we look forward to seeing you at the rescheduled performances."
He explained further "[The project has] been in discussion for some months [but] the filming schedule has only recently been confirmed."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked