David Hasselhoff Isn't Ready Yet for 'Action' Tour
David Hasselhoff has, unfortunately, postponed his Australian tour, dubbed "Ready For Action" tour, for he has just won a part in a new TV project.
Had previously been scheduled to perform in Sidney and Melbourne this month, Hasselhoff insists he will visit Australia later this month, telling fans through his official tour website "Thank you for your understanding and patience and we look forward to seeing you at the rescheduled performances."
He explained further "[The project has] been in discussion for some months [but] the filming schedule has only recently been confirmed."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch