David Hasselhoff Isn't Ready Yet for 'Action' Tour
David Hasselhoff has, unfortunately, postponed his Australian tour, dubbed "Ready For Action" tour, for he has just won a part in a new TV project.
Had previously been scheduled to perform in Sidney and Melbourne this month, Hasselhoff insists he will visit Australia later this month, telling fans through his official tour website "Thank you for your understanding and patience and we look forward to seeing you at the rescheduled performances."
He explained further "[The project has] been in discussion for some months [but] the filming schedule has only recently been confirmed."
More David Hasselhoff News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'