David Hasselhoff Isn't Ready Yet for 'Action' Tour
David Hasselhoff has, unfortunately, postponed his Australian tour, dubbed "Ready For Action" tour, for he has just won a part in a new TV project.
Had previously been scheduled to perform in Sidney and Melbourne this month, Hasselhoff insists he will visit Australia later this month, telling fans through his official tour website "Thank you for your understanding and patience and we look forward to seeing you at the rescheduled performances."
He explained further "[The project has] been in discussion for some months [but] the filming schedule has only recently been confirmed."
More David Hasselhoff News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding