David Hasselhoff Isn't Ready Yet for 'Action' Tour
David Hasselhoff has, unfortunately, postponed his Australian tour, dubbed "Ready For Action" tour, for he has just won a part in a new TV project.
Had previously been scheduled to perform in Sidney and Melbourne this month, Hasselhoff insists he will visit Australia later this month, telling fans through his official tour website "Thank you for your understanding and patience and we look forward to seeing you at the rescheduled performances."
He explained further "[The project has] been in discussion for some months [but] the filming schedule has only recently been confirmed."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub