Newlywed Scott Stapp Arrested at L.A. Airport
Former Creed frontman, Scott Stapp, was arrested Saturday Feb 11th, 2006 at Los Angeles International Airport for being intoxicated. Explaining on the incident, an Airport Police representative confirmed Stapp was taken into custody for being under the influence, but was unable to elaborate on the charges.
A blood-alcohol test at the station, furthermore showed the singer registered a 0.18, which is twice the legal limit. Was booked and released on $250 bail a few hours later, Stapp was ordered to return to Los Angeles for an arraignment hearing March 8.
A day earlier in Miami Stapp was married to Jaclyn Nesheiwat, who is a former Miss New York and the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation. That's for everybody to know. And so, it seems that the honeymoon was over for the couple before it even began.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal