Newlywed Scott Stapp Arrested at L.A. Airport
Former Creed frontman, Scott Stapp, was arrested Saturday Feb 11th, 2006 at Los Angeles International Airport for being intoxicated. Explaining on the incident, an Airport Police representative confirmed Stapp was taken into custody for being under the influence, but was unable to elaborate on the charges.
A blood-alcohol test at the station, furthermore showed the singer registered a 0.18, which is twice the legal limit. Was booked and released on $250 bail a few hours later, Stapp was ordered to return to Los Angeles for an arraignment hearing March 8.
A day earlier in Miami Stapp was married to Jaclyn Nesheiwat, who is a former Miss New York and the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation. That's for everybody to know. And so, it seems that the honeymoon was over for the couple before it even began.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters