Newlywed Scott Stapp Arrested at L.A. Airport
Former Creed frontman, Scott Stapp, was arrested Saturday Feb 11th, 2006 at Los Angeles International Airport for being intoxicated. Explaining on the incident, an Airport Police representative confirmed Stapp was taken into custody for being under the influence, but was unable to elaborate on the charges.
A blood-alcohol test at the station, furthermore showed the singer registered a 0.18, which is twice the legal limit. Was booked and released on $250 bail a few hours later, Stapp was ordered to return to Los Angeles for an arraignment hearing March 8.
A day earlier in Miami Stapp was married to Jaclyn Nesheiwat, who is a former Miss New York and the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation. That's for everybody to know. And so, it seems that the honeymoon was over for the couple before it even began.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video