Newlywed Scott Stapp Arrested at L.A. Airport
Former Creed frontman, Scott Stapp, was arrested Saturday Feb 11th, 2006 at Los Angeles International Airport for being intoxicated. Explaining on the incident, an Airport Police representative confirmed Stapp was taken into custody for being under the influence, but was unable to elaborate on the charges.
A blood-alcohol test at the station, furthermore showed the singer registered a 0.18, which is twice the legal limit. Was booked and released on $250 bail a few hours later, Stapp was ordered to return to Los Angeles for an arraignment hearing March 8.
A day earlier in Miami Stapp was married to Jaclyn Nesheiwat, who is a former Miss New York and the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation. That's for everybody to know. And so, it seems that the honeymoon was over for the couple before it even began.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs