Newlywed Scott Stapp Arrested at L.A. Airport
Former Creed frontman, Scott Stapp, was arrested Saturday Feb 11th, 2006 at Los Angeles International Airport for being intoxicated. Explaining on the incident, an Airport Police representative confirmed Stapp was taken into custody for being under the influence, but was unable to elaborate on the charges.
A blood-alcohol test at the station, furthermore showed the singer registered a 0.18, which is twice the legal limit. Was booked and released on $250 bail a few hours later, Stapp was ordered to return to Los Angeles for an arraignment hearing March 8.
A day earlier in Miami Stapp was married to Jaclyn Nesheiwat, who is a former Miss New York and the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation. That's for everybody to know. And so, it seems that the honeymoon was over for the couple before it even began.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards