Mena Suvari Is Single No More
Actress Mena Suvari has left many male fans heartbroken as she confirmed to have found a new love with a breakdancer, following her split from cinematographer husband Robert Brinkmann in May last year.
His name is Mike "Murda" Carrasco, a 23-year-old professional breakdancer who is part of Knucklehead Zoo, a Las Vegas-based troupe. The twosome has been dating for almost six months after meeting at a breakdancing event.
Suvari tells People magazine, "(We met) at an event, at Battle of the Year. He didn't know anything about me. Nothing. He didn't know who I was or anything."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck