Mena Suvari Is Single No More
Actress Mena Suvari has left many male fans heartbroken as she confirmed to have found a new love with a breakdancer, following her split from cinematographer husband Robert Brinkmann in May last year.
His name is Mike "Murda" Carrasco, a 23-year-old professional breakdancer who is part of Knucklehead Zoo, a Las Vegas-based troupe. The twosome has been dating for almost six months after meeting at a breakdancing event.
Suvari tells People magazine, "(We met) at an event, at Battle of the Year. He didn't know anything about me. Nothing. He didn't know who I was or anything."
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection