Mena Suvari Is Single No More
Actress Mena Suvari has left many male fans heartbroken as she confirmed to have found a new love with a breakdancer, following her split from cinematographer husband Robert Brinkmann in May last year.
His name is Mike "Murda" Carrasco, a 23-year-old professional breakdancer who is part of Knucklehead Zoo, a Las Vegas-based troupe. The twosome has been dating for almost six months after meeting at a breakdancing event.
Suvari tells People magazine, "(We met) at an event, at Battle of the Year. He didn't know anything about me. Nothing. He didn't know who I was or anything."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated