Mena Suvari Is Single No More
Actress Mena Suvari has left many male fans heartbroken as she confirmed to have found a new love with a breakdancer, following her split from cinematographer husband Robert Brinkmann in May last year.
His name is Mike "Murda" Carrasco, a 23-year-old professional breakdancer who is part of Knucklehead Zoo, a Las Vegas-based troupe. The twosome has been dating for almost six months after meeting at a breakdancing event.
Suvari tells People magazine, "(We met) at an event, at Battle of the Year. He didn't know anything about me. Nothing. He didn't know who I was or anything."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order