Lachey Launches Internet Chat and Networking Site
Nick Lachey was having his lunch in Brentwood, Calif. when Internet security expert Parry Aftab approached him and told him that his name is one of the more frequent names used by pedophiles to lure unsuspecting teens. Finding such phenomenon is shocking of course.
Though, the singer has had a way out for that. Teaming up with Aftab, and two entrepreneurs, Lachey co-founded www.yfly.com, a safe Internet chat and networking site created for teens, which blocks uninvited guests. The site reportedly has been launched Feb 2nd, 2006.
"We thought we could do something special, if we all put our resources together," Lachey says. "This is new to me. The whole thing of networking online wasn't around when I was a teen. I wasn't aware of how big a problem this was. And when you are 17 you have no idea of who you are dealing with."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'