Terrence Howard Boards Two New Film Projects
The coming months will keep Terrence Howard busier than ever. The movie star reportedly boards on two new film projects.
Is in final talks to star in Lionsgate's sports drama "P.D.R.", he also is joining the cast of Warner Bros. Pictures' "August Rush."
As of the first mentioned film, it is based on the true story of inner city Philadelphia swim coach Jim Ellis. It tells the real-life story of Ellis, who in the 1970s started a black swim team in one of the city's roughest neighborhoods. Ellis recruited troubled teens, many who had never swum before, and managed to lead them to the state championships.
From a screenplay by Mike Gozzard and K. Michael Smith, "P.D.R." will be directed by Sunu Gonera. Whereas, "August Rush" is a drama movie which stars the likes of Robin Williams, Freddie Highmore, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Keri Russell.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked