Terrence Howard Boards Two New Film Projects
The coming months will keep Terrence Howard busier than ever. The movie star reportedly boards on two new film projects.
Is in final talks to star in Lionsgate's sports drama "P.D.R.", he also is joining the cast of Warner Bros. Pictures' "August Rush."
As of the first mentioned film, it is based on the true story of inner city Philadelphia swim coach Jim Ellis. It tells the real-life story of Ellis, who in the 1970s started a black swim team in one of the city's roughest neighborhoods. Ellis recruited troubled teens, many who had never swum before, and managed to lead them to the state championships.
From a screenplay by Mike Gozzard and K. Michael Smith, "P.D.R." will be directed by Sunu Gonera. Whereas, "August Rush" is a drama movie which stars the likes of Robin Williams, Freddie Highmore, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Keri Russell.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot