Terrence Howard Boards Two New Film Projects
The coming months will keep Terrence Howard busier than ever. The movie star reportedly boards on two new film projects.
Is in final talks to star in Lionsgate's sports drama "P.D.R.", he also is joining the cast of Warner Bros. Pictures' "August Rush."
As of the first mentioned film, it is based on the true story of inner city Philadelphia swim coach Jim Ellis. It tells the real-life story of Ellis, who in the 1970s started a black swim team in one of the city's roughest neighborhoods. Ellis recruited troubled teens, many who had never swum before, and managed to lead them to the state championships.
From a screenplay by Mike Gozzard and K. Michael Smith, "P.D.R." will be directed by Sunu Gonera. Whereas, "August Rush" is a drama movie which stars the likes of Robin Williams, Freddie Highmore, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Keri Russell.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie