Terrence Howard Boards Two New Film Projects
The coming months will keep Terrence Howard busier than ever. The movie star reportedly boards on two new film projects.
Is in final talks to star in Lionsgate's sports drama "P.D.R.", he also is joining the cast of Warner Bros. Pictures' "August Rush."
As of the first mentioned film, it is based on the true story of inner city Philadelphia swim coach Jim Ellis. It tells the real-life story of Ellis, who in the 1970s started a black swim team in one of the city's roughest neighborhoods. Ellis recruited troubled teens, many who had never swum before, and managed to lead them to the state championships.
From a screenplay by Mike Gozzard and K. Michael Smith, "P.D.R." will be directed by Sunu Gonera. Whereas, "August Rush" is a drama movie which stars the likes of Robin Williams, Freddie Highmore, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Keri Russell.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert