Terrence Howard Boards Two New Film Projects
The coming months will keep Terrence Howard busier than ever. The movie star reportedly boards on two new film projects.
Is in final talks to star in Lionsgate's sports drama "P.D.R.", he also is joining the cast of Warner Bros. Pictures' "August Rush."
As of the first mentioned film, it is based on the true story of inner city Philadelphia swim coach Jim Ellis. It tells the real-life story of Ellis, who in the 1970s started a black swim team in one of the city's roughest neighborhoods. Ellis recruited troubled teens, many who had never swum before, and managed to lead them to the state championships.
From a screenplay by Mike Gozzard and K. Michael Smith, "P.D.R." will be directed by Sunu Gonera. Whereas, "August Rush" is a drama movie which stars the likes of Robin Williams, Freddie Highmore, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Keri Russell.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala