Spears Caught Driving with Her Baby Son on Her Lap
Ooops she did it again. Britney Spears raised controversy after another. She has, on Monday Feb 6th right in the middle of the day, been photographed driving through Malibu, California with her baby son Sean Preston on her lap.
This then prompted the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to investigate her for such action is considered illegal under California law. That's for everybody to know. That being so, Spears could expect a $270 fine at the very least.
The officials, however, refused to comment about the investigation despite the fact that a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy has on Tuesday afternoon Feb 7th visited Spears at home at the behest of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.
Trying to defense her act Spears said "Today, I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed