Spears Caught Driving with Her Baby Son on Her Lap
Ooops she did it again. Britney Spears raised controversy after another. She has, on Monday Feb 6th right in the middle of the day, been photographed driving through Malibu, California with her baby son Sean Preston on her lap.
This then prompted the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to investigate her for such action is considered illegal under California law. That's for everybody to know. That being so, Spears could expect a $270 fine at the very least.
The officials, however, refused to comment about the investigation despite the fact that a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy has on Tuesday afternoon Feb 7th visited Spears at home at the behest of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.
Trying to defense her act Spears said "Today, I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."
More Britney Spears News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'