Spears Caught Driving with Her Baby Son on Her Lap
Ooops she did it again. Britney Spears raised controversy after another. She has, on Monday Feb 6th right in the middle of the day, been photographed driving through Malibu, California with her baby son Sean Preston on her lap.
This then prompted the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to investigate her for such action is considered illegal under California law. That's for everybody to know. That being so, Spears could expect a $270 fine at the very least.
The officials, however, refused to comment about the investigation despite the fact that a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy has on Tuesday afternoon Feb 7th visited Spears at home at the behest of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.
Trying to defense her act Spears said "Today, I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation