Spears Caught Driving with Her Baby Son on Her Lap
Ooops she did it again. Britney Spears raised controversy after another. She has, on Monday Feb 6th right in the middle of the day, been photographed driving through Malibu, California with her baby son Sean Preston on her lap.
This then prompted the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to investigate her for such action is considered illegal under California law. That's for everybody to know. That being so, Spears could expect a $270 fine at the very least.
The officials, however, refused to comment about the investigation despite the fact that a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy has on Tuesday afternoon Feb 7th visited Spears at home at the behest of the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.
Trying to defense her act Spears said "Today, I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'