Jolie to Star in Sin City 2?
The rumor on the street is that Hollywood babe Angelina Jolie has met with Roger Rodriguez, the director of "Sin City," for a possible role in the sequel "Sin City 2". The sexy actress reportedly will fill in the part of Owen Wilson's Dwight's fiancee Ava.
Based on the 1993 compilation "A Dame To Kill For", the sequel follows the story of Dwight who is contacted by former fiancee Ava who left him years back for a rich suitor. Though her presence seems like a blessing to Dwight, there's no angel in Sin City, and Dwight might be in deeper than he thinks.
Numbers of cast from the original are expected back for "Sin City 2", including that of Clive Owen, Brittany Murphy, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit