Jolie to Star in Sin City 2?
The rumor on the street is that Hollywood babe Angelina Jolie has met with Roger Rodriguez, the director of "Sin City," for a possible role in the sequel "Sin City 2". The sexy actress reportedly will fill in the part of Owen Wilson's Dwight's fiancee Ava.
Based on the 1993 compilation "A Dame To Kill For", the sequel follows the story of Dwight who is contacted by former fiancee Ava who left him years back for a rich suitor. Though her presence seems like a blessing to Dwight, there's no angel in Sin City, and Dwight might be in deeper than he thinks.
Numbers of cast from the original are expected back for "Sin City 2", including that of Clive Owen, Brittany Murphy, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed