Jolie to Star in Sin City 2?
The rumor on the street is that Hollywood babe Angelina Jolie has met with Roger Rodriguez, the director of "Sin City," for a possible role in the sequel "Sin City 2". The sexy actress reportedly will fill in the part of Owen Wilson's Dwight's fiancee Ava.
Based on the 1993 compilation "A Dame To Kill For", the sequel follows the story of Dwight who is contacted by former fiancee Ava who left him years back for a rich suitor. Though her presence seems like a blessing to Dwight, there's no angel in Sin City, and Dwight might be in deeper than he thinks.
Numbers of cast from the original are expected back for "Sin City 2", including that of Clive Owen, Brittany Murphy, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!