Jolie to Star in Sin City 2?
The rumor on the street is that Hollywood babe Angelina Jolie has met with Roger Rodriguez, the director of "Sin City," for a possible role in the sequel "Sin City 2". The sexy actress reportedly will fill in the part of Owen Wilson's Dwight's fiancee Ava.
Based on the 1993 compilation "A Dame To Kill For", the sequel follows the story of Dwight who is contacted by former fiancee Ava who left him years back for a rich suitor. Though her presence seems like a blessing to Dwight, there's no angel in Sin City, and Dwight might be in deeper than he thinks.
Numbers of cast from the original are expected back for "Sin City 2", including that of Clive Owen, Brittany Murphy, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones