Jolie to Star in Sin City 2?
The rumor on the street is that Hollywood babe Angelina Jolie has met with Roger Rodriguez, the director of "Sin City," for a possible role in the sequel "Sin City 2". The sexy actress reportedly will fill in the part of Owen Wilson's Dwight's fiancee Ava.
Based on the 1993 compilation "A Dame To Kill For", the sequel follows the story of Dwight who is contacted by former fiancee Ava who left him years back for a rich suitor. Though her presence seems like a blessing to Dwight, there's no angel in Sin City, and Dwight might be in deeper than he thinks.
Numbers of cast from the original are expected back for "Sin City 2", including that of Clive Owen, Brittany Murphy, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'