"Sexual Healing," the Final Years of Marvin Gaye
Following the footsteps of many legends that are admired by public worldwide, Marvin Gaye also is having his life documented in a film. You all can follow the final years of the music great through "Sexual Healing," an independently financed drama.
Starring Jesse L. Martin as the late Motown icon, the movie chronicles Gaye's self-imposed exile in Europe after years of battling drugs, domestic issues and label headaches. There, he was rescued by a promoter who helped Gaye record his biggest-selling album, "Midnight Love," which spawned the monster comeback hit, "Sexual Healing."
Production of the film is scheduled to begin May this year with shooting takes place in Hungary and Germany. Lauren Goodman will direct from her own script.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen