"Sexual Healing," the Final Years of Marvin Gaye
Following the footsteps of many legends that are admired by public worldwide, Marvin Gaye also is having his life documented in a film. You all can follow the final years of the music great through "Sexual Healing," an independently financed drama.
Starring Jesse L. Martin as the late Motown icon, the movie chronicles Gaye's self-imposed exile in Europe after years of battling drugs, domestic issues and label headaches. There, he was rescued by a promoter who helped Gaye record his biggest-selling album, "Midnight Love," which spawned the monster comeback hit, "Sexual Healing."
Production of the film is scheduled to begin May this year with shooting takes place in Hungary and Germany. Lauren Goodman will direct from her own script.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed