"Sexual Healing," the Final Years of Marvin Gaye
Following the footsteps of many legends that are admired by public worldwide, Marvin Gaye also is having his life documented in a film. You all can follow the final years of the music great through "Sexual Healing," an independently financed drama.
Starring Jesse L. Martin as the late Motown icon, the movie chronicles Gaye's self-imposed exile in Europe after years of battling drugs, domestic issues and label headaches. There, he was rescued by a promoter who helped Gaye record his biggest-selling album, "Midnight Love," which spawned the monster comeback hit, "Sexual Healing."
Production of the film is scheduled to begin May this year with shooting takes place in Hungary and Germany. Lauren Goodman will direct from her own script.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny