"Sexual Healing," the Final Years of Marvin Gaye
Following the footsteps of many legends that are admired by public worldwide, Marvin Gaye also is having his life documented in a film. You all can follow the final years of the music great through "Sexual Healing," an independently financed drama.
Starring Jesse L. Martin as the late Motown icon, the movie chronicles Gaye's self-imposed exile in Europe after years of battling drugs, domestic issues and label headaches. There, he was rescued by a promoter who helped Gaye record his biggest-selling album, "Midnight Love," which spawned the monster comeback hit, "Sexual Healing."
Production of the film is scheduled to begin May this year with shooting takes place in Hungary and Germany. Lauren Goodman will direct from her own script.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour