"Sexual Healing," the Final Years of Marvin Gaye
Following the footsteps of many legends that are admired by public worldwide, Marvin Gaye also is having his life documented in a film. You all can follow the final years of the music great through "Sexual Healing," an independently financed drama.
Starring Jesse L. Martin as the late Motown icon, the movie chronicles Gaye's self-imposed exile in Europe after years of battling drugs, domestic issues and label headaches. There, he was rescued by a promoter who helped Gaye record his biggest-selling album, "Midnight Love," which spawned the monster comeback hit, "Sexual Healing."
Production of the film is scheduled to begin May this year with shooting takes place in Hungary and Germany. Lauren Goodman will direct from her own script.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns