David Arquette to Direct the "Tripper"
David Arquette is about to make his directorial debut with the upcoming horror flick titled "The Tripper." Working on the project for Coquette Productions, the company he runs with wife Courteney Cox, the couple also will make cameo appearances as well.
As of Arquette he also wrote the screenplay along with Joe Harris. Other actors set to star in are Jamie King, Thomas Jane, Jason Mewes, Lukas Haas, Paul Reubens and Balthazar Getty. Serve as producers are Evan Astrowsky and Neil Machlis.
As of its story, "The Tripper" revolves around a group of friends who escape to a modern-day Woodstock concert for a weekend of debauchery, only to be stalked by a fanatical killer determined to finish what he started years earlier. Shooting is set to begin later this month in Santa Cruz.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'