David Arquette to Direct the "Tripper"
David Arquette is about to make his directorial debut with the upcoming horror flick titled "The Tripper." Working on the project for Coquette Productions, the company he runs with wife Courteney Cox, the couple also will make cameo appearances as well.
As of Arquette he also wrote the screenplay along with Joe Harris. Other actors set to star in are Jamie King, Thomas Jane, Jason Mewes, Lukas Haas, Paul Reubens and Balthazar Getty. Serve as producers are Evan Astrowsky and Neil Machlis.
As of its story, "The Tripper" revolves around a group of friends who escape to a modern-day Woodstock concert for a weekend of debauchery, only to be stalked by a fanatical killer determined to finish what he started years earlier. Shooting is set to begin later this month in Santa Cruz.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart