David Arquette to Direct the "Tripper"
David Arquette is about to make his directorial debut with the upcoming horror flick titled "The Tripper." Working on the project for Coquette Productions, the company he runs with wife Courteney Cox, the couple also will make cameo appearances as well.
As of Arquette he also wrote the screenplay along with Joe Harris. Other actors set to star in are Jamie King, Thomas Jane, Jason Mewes, Lukas Haas, Paul Reubens and Balthazar Getty. Serve as producers are Evan Astrowsky and Neil Machlis.
As of its story, "The Tripper" revolves around a group of friends who escape to a modern-day Woodstock concert for a weekend of debauchery, only to be stalked by a fanatical killer determined to finish what he started years earlier. Shooting is set to begin later this month in Santa Cruz.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing