David Arquette to Direct the "Tripper"
David Arquette is about to make his directorial debut with the upcoming horror flick titled "The Tripper." Working on the project for Coquette Productions, the company he runs with wife Courteney Cox, the couple also will make cameo appearances as well.
As of Arquette he also wrote the screenplay along with Joe Harris. Other actors set to star in are Jamie King, Thomas Jane, Jason Mewes, Lukas Haas, Paul Reubens and Balthazar Getty. Serve as producers are Evan Astrowsky and Neil Machlis.
As of its story, "The Tripper" revolves around a group of friends who escape to a modern-day Woodstock concert for a weekend of debauchery, only to be stalked by a fanatical killer determined to finish what he started years earlier. Shooting is set to begin later this month in Santa Cruz.
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again