David Arquette to Direct the "Tripper"
David Arquette is about to make his directorial debut with the upcoming horror flick titled "The Tripper." Working on the project for Coquette Productions, the company he runs with wife Courteney Cox, the couple also will make cameo appearances as well.
As of Arquette he also wrote the screenplay along with Joe Harris. Other actors set to star in are Jamie King, Thomas Jane, Jason Mewes, Lukas Haas, Paul Reubens and Balthazar Getty. Serve as producers are Evan Astrowsky and Neil Machlis.
As of its story, "The Tripper" revolves around a group of friends who escape to a modern-day Woodstock concert for a weekend of debauchery, only to be stalked by a fanatical killer determined to finish what he started years earlier. Shooting is set to begin later this month in Santa Cruz.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding