Fatal Shooting of Busta Rhymes' Bodyguard
One of Busta Rhymes' security guards named Israel Ramirez was fatally shot in Brooklyn Saturday night Feb 4th outside a Brooklyn warehouse where the rapper and fellow musicians gathered to make a music video. The victim, who is a longtime member of Rhymes' entourage, was shot once in the chest at 1:30 a.m. outside the industrial warehouse where the was a violence taking place.
According to the explanation given by the police, more than a dozen shots were fired into the crowd of nearly 500 on-set extras. Fortunately, Rhymes was okay and so did with the other famous musicians involved in the video shooting. They were Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Missy Elliott and Lloyd Banks. While the police are still trying to find out who and why did this, no arrests have been made.
Meanwhile, there was report mentioning that Rhymes may be questioned as witness. He was among several potential witnesses who left the scene of the slaying early Sunday before police arrived, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters at police headquarters. "We believe Busta Rhymes may have been on the street when the shooting took place," Kelly said.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years