Fatal Shooting of Busta Rhymes' Bodyguard
One of Busta Rhymes' security guards named Israel Ramirez was fatally shot in Brooklyn Saturday night Feb 4th outside a Brooklyn warehouse where the rapper and fellow musicians gathered to make a music video. The victim, who is a longtime member of Rhymes' entourage, was shot once in the chest at 1:30 a.m. outside the industrial warehouse where the was a violence taking place.
According to the explanation given by the police, more than a dozen shots were fired into the crowd of nearly 500 on-set extras. Fortunately, Rhymes was okay and so did with the other famous musicians involved in the video shooting. They were Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Missy Elliott and Lloyd Banks. While the police are still trying to find out who and why did this, no arrests have been made.
Meanwhile, there was report mentioning that Rhymes may be questioned as witness. He was among several potential witnesses who left the scene of the slaying early Sunday before police arrived, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters at police headquarters. "We believe Busta Rhymes may have been on the street when the shooting took place," Kelly said.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake