Fatal Shooting of Busta Rhymes' Bodyguard
One of Busta Rhymes' security guards named Israel Ramirez was fatally shot in Brooklyn Saturday night Feb 4th outside a Brooklyn warehouse where the rapper and fellow musicians gathered to make a music video. The victim, who is a longtime member of Rhymes' entourage, was shot once in the chest at 1:30 a.m. outside the industrial warehouse where the was a violence taking place.
According to the explanation given by the police, more than a dozen shots were fired into the crowd of nearly 500 on-set extras. Fortunately, Rhymes was okay and so did with the other famous musicians involved in the video shooting. They were Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Missy Elliott and Lloyd Banks. While the police are still trying to find out who and why did this, no arrests have been made.
Meanwhile, there was report mentioning that Rhymes may be questioned as witness. He was among several potential witnesses who left the scene of the slaying early Sunday before police arrived, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters at police headquarters. "We believe Busta Rhymes may have been on the street when the shooting took place," Kelly said.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'