Fatal Shooting of Busta Rhymes' Bodyguard
One of Busta Rhymes' security guards named Israel Ramirez was fatally shot in Brooklyn Saturday night Feb 4th outside a Brooklyn warehouse where the rapper and fellow musicians gathered to make a music video. The victim, who is a longtime member of Rhymes' entourage, was shot once in the chest at 1:30 a.m. outside the industrial warehouse where the was a violence taking place.
According to the explanation given by the police, more than a dozen shots were fired into the crowd of nearly 500 on-set extras. Fortunately, Rhymes was okay and so did with the other famous musicians involved in the video shooting. They were Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Missy Elliott and Lloyd Banks. While the police are still trying to find out who and why did this, no arrests have been made.
Meanwhile, there was report mentioning that Rhymes may be questioned as witness. He was among several potential witnesses who left the scene of the slaying early Sunday before police arrived, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters at police headquarters. "We believe Busta Rhymes may have been on the street when the shooting took place," Kelly said.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle