"Wallace" Topped the 33rd Annual Annie Awards
DreamWorks animation action comedy "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" really is a big winner at the 33rd annual Annie Awards held Saturday Feb 4th. The film gloriously brought home ten awards, including that of Best Animated Feature.
Moreover, the flick also won the categories of Effects Animation for Jason Wen, Character Animation for Claire Billett, Character Design in an Animated Feature for Nick Park, Directing in an Animated Feature Production for Nick Park and Steve Box, and Music in an Animated Feature Production for Julian Nott.
The rest of the nominations won by the flick were Production Design in an Animated Feature Production for Phil Lewis, Storyboarding in an Animated Feature Production for Bob Persichetti, Voice Acting in an Animated Feature for Peter Sallis as Wallace, and Writing in an Animated Feature Production for Steve Box, Nick Park, Bob Baker and Mark Burton.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns