"Wallace" Topped the 33rd Annual Annie Awards
DreamWorks animation action comedy "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" really is a big winner at the 33rd annual Annie Awards held Saturday Feb 4th. The film gloriously brought home ten awards, including that of Best Animated Feature.
Moreover, the flick also won the categories of Effects Animation for Jason Wen, Character Animation for Claire Billett, Character Design in an Animated Feature for Nick Park, Directing in an Animated Feature Production for Nick Park and Steve Box, and Music in an Animated Feature Production for Julian Nott.
The rest of the nominations won by the flick were Production Design in an Animated Feature Production for Phil Lewis, Storyboarding in an Animated Feature Production for Bob Persichetti, Voice Acting in an Animated Feature for Peter Sallis as Wallace, and Writing in an Animated Feature Production for Steve Box, Nick Park, Bob Baker and Mark Burton.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation