"Wallace" Topped the 33rd Annual Annie Awards
DreamWorks animation action comedy "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" really is a big winner at the 33rd annual Annie Awards held Saturday Feb 4th. The film gloriously brought home ten awards, including that of Best Animated Feature.
Moreover, the flick also won the categories of Effects Animation for Jason Wen, Character Animation for Claire Billett, Character Design in an Animated Feature for Nick Park, Directing in an Animated Feature Production for Nick Park and Steve Box, and Music in an Animated Feature Production for Julian Nott.
The rest of the nominations won by the flick were Production Design in an Animated Feature Production for Phil Lewis, Storyboarding in an Animated Feature Production for Bob Persichetti, Voice Acting in an Animated Feature for Peter Sallis as Wallace, and Writing in an Animated Feature Production for Steve Box, Nick Park, Bob Baker and Mark Burton.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group