"Wallace" Topped the 33rd Annual Annie Awards
DreamWorks animation action comedy "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" really is a big winner at the 33rd annual Annie Awards held Saturday Feb 4th. The film gloriously brought home ten awards, including that of Best Animated Feature.
Moreover, the flick also won the categories of Effects Animation for Jason Wen, Character Animation for Claire Billett, Character Design in an Animated Feature for Nick Park, Directing in an Animated Feature Production for Nick Park and Steve Box, and Music in an Animated Feature Production for Julian Nott.
The rest of the nominations won by the flick were Production Design in an Animated Feature Production for Phil Lewis, Storyboarding in an Animated Feature Production for Bob Persichetti, Voice Acting in an Animated Feature for Peter Sallis as Wallace, and Writing in an Animated Feature Production for Steve Box, Nick Park, Bob Baker and Mark Burton.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?