Cox and Mohr Got Engaged
Happy tidings came from Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr as the couple, through Cox's publicist, Alisha Mahon, proclaimed their engagement on Friday, February 3, followed by a plan to marry next winter. The actress first met Mohr when he guest-starred on NBC series "Las Vegas" in which she has joined since 2003.
Cox previously was engaged to comedian Bob Goldthwait while Mohr was married to model Nicole Chamberlain and has one child together before decided to split in 2004.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'