Cox and Mohr Got Engaged
Happy tidings came from Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr as the couple, through Cox's publicist, Alisha Mahon, proclaimed their engagement on Friday, February 3, followed by a plan to marry next winter. The actress first met Mohr when he guest-starred on NBC series "Las Vegas" in which she has joined since 2003.
Cox previously was engaged to comedian Bob Goldthwait while Mohr was married to model Nicole Chamberlain and has one child together before decided to split in 2004.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting