Cox and Mohr Got Engaged
Happy tidings came from Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr as the couple, through Cox's publicist, Alisha Mahon, proclaimed their engagement on Friday, February 3, followed by a plan to marry next winter. The actress first met Mohr when he guest-starred on NBC series "Las Vegas" in which she has joined since 2003.
Cox previously was engaged to comedian Bob Goldthwait while Mohr was married to model Nicole Chamberlain and has one child together before decided to split in 2004.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3