Cox and Mohr Got Engaged
Happy tidings came from Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr as the couple, through Cox's publicist, Alisha Mahon, proclaimed their engagement on Friday, February 3, followed by a plan to marry next winter. The actress first met Mohr when he guest-starred on NBC series "Las Vegas" in which she has joined since 2003.
Cox previously was engaged to comedian Bob Goldthwait while Mohr was married to model Nicole Chamberlain and has one child together before decided to split in 2004.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis