Cox and Mohr Got Engaged
Happy tidings came from Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr as the couple, through Cox's publicist, Alisha Mahon, proclaimed their engagement on Friday, February 3, followed by a plan to marry next winter. The actress first met Mohr when he guest-starred on NBC series "Las Vegas" in which she has joined since 2003.
Cox previously was engaged to comedian Bob Goldthwait while Mohr was married to model Nicole Chamberlain and has one child together before decided to split in 2004.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth