Music Stars Go Red in Runway
Appearing on the catwalk instead of music stage, LeAnn Rimes, Lindsay Lohan, Sheryl Crow, Lee Ann Womack, Christina Milian, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, Deborah Harry, Eartha Kitt, and Elaine Stritch all took their turns to strut their stuff at New York Fashion Week on Friday, February 3 as the participants of the annual Red Dress Collection, staged by The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute to raise awareness about women and heart disease. All dressed in red outfit created by top designers: Rimes appeared in Zac Posen's spaghetti-strap gown with a tightly pleated bust and high-front slit, Crow in a scarf-style halter dress by Ralph Lauren while Milian in a flowing gown with jeweled straps by Max Azria Atelier. Meanwhile, Lohan, who made the peace sign at photographers as she reached the end of the runway, modeled a long-sleeve Calvin Klein gown with a V-front, followed by Womack in a strapless gown with gathering and satin strips on the bodice by Carmen Marc Valvo.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease