Music Stars Go Red in Runway
Appearing on the catwalk instead of music stage, LeAnn Rimes, Lindsay Lohan, Sheryl Crow, Lee Ann Womack, Christina Milian, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, Deborah Harry, Eartha Kitt, and Elaine Stritch all took their turns to strut their stuff at New York Fashion Week on Friday, February 3 as the participants of the annual Red Dress Collection, staged by The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute to raise awareness about women and heart disease. All dressed in red outfit created by top designers: Rimes appeared in Zac Posen's spaghetti-strap gown with a tightly pleated bust and high-front slit, Crow in a scarf-style halter dress by Ralph Lauren while Milian in a flowing gown with jeweled straps by Max Azria Atelier. Meanwhile, Lohan, who made the peace sign at photographers as she reached the end of the runway, modeled a long-sleeve Calvin Klein gown with a V-front, followed by Womack in a strapless gown with gathering and satin strips on the bodice by Carmen Marc Valvo.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?