Music Stars Go Red in Runway
Appearing on the catwalk instead of music stage, LeAnn Rimes, Lindsay Lohan, Sheryl Crow, Lee Ann Womack, Christina Milian, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, Deborah Harry, Eartha Kitt, and Elaine Stritch all took their turns to strut their stuff at New York Fashion Week on Friday, February 3 as the participants of the annual Red Dress Collection, staged by The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute to raise awareness about women and heart disease. All dressed in red outfit created by top designers: Rimes appeared in Zac Posen's spaghetti-strap gown with a tightly pleated bust and high-front slit, Crow in a scarf-style halter dress by Ralph Lauren while Milian in a flowing gown with jeweled straps by Max Azria Atelier. Meanwhile, Lohan, who made the peace sign at photographers as she reached the end of the runway, modeled a long-sleeve Calvin Klein gown with a V-front, followed by Womack in a strapless gown with gathering and satin strips on the bodice by Carmen Marc Valvo.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune