Music Stars Go Red in Runway
Appearing on the catwalk instead of music stage, LeAnn Rimes, Lindsay Lohan, Sheryl Crow, Lee Ann Womack, Christina Milian, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, Deborah Harry, Eartha Kitt, and Elaine Stritch all took their turns to strut their stuff at New York Fashion Week on Friday, February 3 as the participants of the annual Red Dress Collection, staged by The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute to raise awareness about women and heart disease. All dressed in red outfit created by top designers: Rimes appeared in Zac Posen's spaghetti-strap gown with a tightly pleated bust and high-front slit, Crow in a scarf-style halter dress by Ralph Lauren while Milian in a flowing gown with jeweled straps by Max Azria Atelier. Meanwhile, Lohan, who made the peace sign at photographers as she reached the end of the runway, modeled a long-sleeve Calvin Klein gown with a V-front, followed by Womack in a strapless gown with gathering and satin strips on the bodice by Carmen Marc Valvo.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen