Music Stars Go Red in Runway
Appearing on the catwalk instead of music stage, LeAnn Rimes, Lindsay Lohan, Sheryl Crow, Lee Ann Womack, Christina Milian, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, Deborah Harry, Eartha Kitt, and Elaine Stritch all took their turns to strut their stuff at New York Fashion Week on Friday, February 3 as the participants of the annual Red Dress Collection, staged by The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute to raise awareness about women and heart disease. All dressed in red outfit created by top designers: Rimes appeared in Zac Posen's spaghetti-strap gown with a tightly pleated bust and high-front slit, Crow in a scarf-style halter dress by Ralph Lauren while Milian in a flowing gown with jeweled straps by Max Azria Atelier. Meanwhile, Lohan, who made the peace sign at photographers as she reached the end of the runway, modeled a long-sleeve Calvin Klein gown with a V-front, followed by Womack in a strapless gown with gathering and satin strips on the bodice by Carmen Marc Valvo.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris