"Potter" and "Narnia" Sequels in the Making
Both were the box-office hits of 2005 and now they are also set to embark on production of their next installment. Two giant studios behind Harry Potter and Chronicles of Narnia series announced Thursday, February 2 that the sequels have been slated to start filming in this year. The fifth part of Harry Potter series, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", will begin its shooting process next week in England as confirmed by Warner Bros while Disney along with Walden Media stated that "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" are ready to roll cameras later this year and has already commenced the pre-production process.
Original cast of the previous Harry Potter movies will return with some new faces on board, namely Imelda Staunton as Ministry of Magic toadie Dolores Umbridge, George Harris as the auror Kingsley Shacklebolt, Helen McCrory as Bellatrix Lestrange, and a newcomer Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood. The film itself is scheduled for a 2007 release yet there is no confirmation whether it will be either a summer or holiday movie.
Same thing goes for "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" as the director and cast of the first series are all back to make this picture with an eye toward a Christmas 2007 release. "Prince Caspian not only gives me an opportunity to challenge my imagination with another classic story, it also allows me to work alongside the many talented artists who contributed to the first film, and of course to collaborate again with [the children]," said director Andrew Adamson in his press release.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser