Radiohead to Perform at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Fest
British alternative rock band Radiohead sets to line up with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, plus Beck to give highlight to the fifth annual Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, to be held June 16-18 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Originally intended to display the jam-band acts, this year event seems to provide more chance toward both mainstream and indie rock as it also will feature bands like My Morning Jacket, Death Cab for Cutie, or Cat Power among others. Tickets will be available for sale by February 11.
More Radiohead News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding