Radiohead to Perform at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Fest
British alternative rock band Radiohead sets to line up with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, plus Beck to give highlight to the fifth annual Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, to be held June 16-18 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Originally intended to display the jam-band acts, this year event seems to provide more chance toward both mainstream and indie rock as it also will feature bands like My Morning Jacket, Death Cab for Cutie, or Cat Power among others. Tickets will be available for sale by February 11.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards