Radiohead to Perform at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Fest
British alternative rock band Radiohead sets to line up with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, plus Beck to give highlight to the fifth annual Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, to be held June 16-18 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Originally intended to display the jam-band acts, this year event seems to provide more chance toward both mainstream and indie rock as it also will feature bands like My Morning Jacket, Death Cab for Cutie, or Cat Power among others. Tickets will be available for sale by February 11.
More Radiohead News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special