Radiohead to Perform at Bonnaroo Music & Arts Fest
British alternative rock band Radiohead sets to line up with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Elvis Costello & The Imposters, plus Beck to give highlight to the fifth annual Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, to be held June 16-18 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Originally intended to display the jam-band acts, this year event seems to provide more chance toward both mainstream and indie rock as it also will feature bands like My Morning Jacket, Death Cab for Cutie, or Cat Power among others. Tickets will be available for sale by February 11.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie