John Williams Made a Record at Oscar
Following his nomination at the 2006 Academy awards, John Williams has scored a record-breaking Oscar performance for composers as he made his way to earn two nominations in the same category of Best Original Score through his musical works on "Memoirs of a Geisha" and "Munich" at the 2006 Academy Awards. Therefore, he now has garnered a total of 45 music nominations, tying with the late Alfred Newman while takes the second place among all-time Academy Award nominees behind Walt Disney who had scored 59 nominations. "I honestly haven't done all that counting," he said. "It always feels new and a wonderful honor to receive these things. It's a fresh feeling."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie