John Williams Made a Record at Oscar
Following his nomination at the 2006 Academy awards, John Williams has scored a record-breaking Oscar performance for composers as he made his way to earn two nominations in the same category of Best Original Score through his musical works on "Memoirs of a Geisha" and "Munich" at the 2006 Academy Awards. Therefore, he now has garnered a total of 45 music nominations, tying with the late Alfred Newman while takes the second place among all-time Academy Award nominees behind Walt Disney who had scored 59 nominations. "I honestly haven't done all that counting," he said. "It always feels new and a wonderful honor to receive these things. It's a fresh feeling."
- J. Cole Announces '4 Your Eyez Only World Tour'
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'