Spears to be "Will & Grace" Guest Star
Not only enjoys her new role as a mom to Sean Preston, Britney Spears also takes another role onscreen, this time on an episode of "Will & Grace" as announced by NBC on January 31. According to the network, the young diva will show up on the April 13 episode, playing a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' character, Jack. In this upcoming episode, Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network which then bills Spears to contribute a cooking segment called Cruci-fixin's. The sitcom itself is currently running on its eighth season which also will be the final one.
More Britney Spears News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'