Spears to be "Will & Grace" Guest Star
Not only enjoys her new role as a mom to Sean Preston, Britney Spears also takes another role onscreen, this time on an episode of "Will & Grace" as announced by NBC on January 31. According to the network, the young diva will show up on the April 13 episode, playing a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' character, Jack. In this upcoming episode, Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network which then bills Spears to contribute a cooking segment called Cruci-fixin's. The sitcom itself is currently running on its eighth season which also will be the final one.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie