Spears to be "Will & Grace" Guest Star
Not only enjoys her new role as a mom to Sean Preston, Britney Spears also takes another role onscreen, this time on an episode of "Will & Grace" as announced by NBC on January 31. According to the network, the young diva will show up on the April 13 episode, playing a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' character, Jack. In this upcoming episode, Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network which then bills Spears to contribute a cooking segment called Cruci-fixin's. The sitcom itself is currently running on its eighth season which also will be the final one.
More Britney Spears News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story