Spears to be "Will & Grace" Guest Star
Not only enjoys her new role as a mom to Sean Preston, Britney Spears also takes another role onscreen, this time on an episode of "Will & Grace" as announced by NBC on January 31. According to the network, the young diva will show up on the April 13 episode, playing a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' character, Jack. In this upcoming episode, Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network which then bills Spears to contribute a cooking segment called Cruci-fixin's. The sitcom itself is currently running on its eighth season which also will be the final one.
More Britney Spears News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'