Spears to be "Will & Grace" Guest Star
Not only enjoys her new role as a mom to Sean Preston, Britney Spears also takes another role onscreen, this time on an episode of "Will & Grace" as announced by NBC on January 31. According to the network, the young diva will show up on the April 13 episode, playing a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' character, Jack. In this upcoming episode, Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network which then bills Spears to contribute a cooking segment called Cruci-fixin's. The sitcom itself is currently running on its eighth season which also will be the final one.
More Britney Spears News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child